• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Baby Has Arrived.......and Safe in the Garage. :)

Hi Everyone,

My baby has arrived from Perth and safe in the garage. I'm very lucky to have scored her. ;) David.....Terry.....you know who you are. :)

Can't wait to catch up with fellow NSX owners in Melbourne whom I already know three!!! Looking forward to getting to meet more.

I'll provide some of my baby's details in Funky's other Melbourne thread.

Cheers,

Michael.

Last edited:
Congratulations Michael,

I am certain you will get years of enjoyment out of your new car.

But just a word of warning, you will need to ignore the smart comments from Aussie John, he seems to think white cars are still undercoat!!!

We'll look forward to seeing it soon.

All the best,

David

Congrats! White NSX in OZ very rare.
I havent seen one in Sydney before.

Congratulations Michael,

I am certain you will get years of enjoyment out of your new car.

But just a word of warning, you will need to ignore the smart comments from Aussie John, he seems to think white cars are still undercoat!!!

We'll look forward to seeing it soon.

All the best,

David

David, you know I'll still be waiting, probably for another 3 years if it wasn't for you. ;)

Well done. Looking forward to the photos and hopefully you can join the ClubITR meets down there too like David :)

Yep, if it's a fine day, I'll try to make it.

Congrats! White NSX in OZ very rare.
I havent seen one in Sydney before.

There's two in Melbourne now. :)

there was a manual for sale hills area about 2yr ago.. sooo asking for a type-r revamp!

I do have a soft spot for a type R. There's this 2002 model that's done only 8,500 kms in Japan being sold for around ~$120K converted.....but unfortunatly won't be able to import it unless as a personal import...

Congratulations Michael well done:smile:

Aussie Exotics organise a couple of Tassie week ends each year theres a bunch of guys leaving in a couple of weeks. I'll let everyone know of the next one hopefully we can get a couple of NSX's alone.

Make sure you post some pics soon

Les

Looking at your profile information it says your from melbourne, I dont think perth will have any NSX's left now, cause i stole mine from there and brought it back to melbourne as well. Cant wait for Pics.

Congratulations Michael well done:smile:

Aussie Exotics organise a couple of Tassie week ends each year theres a bunch of guys leaving in a couple of weeks. I'll let everyone know of the next one hopefully we can get a couple of NSX's alone.

Make sure you post some pics soon

Les

Will post pics after I give her a good wash. :)

Would like to do Tassie but not sure about the trip over on the spirit of tasmania? I just shiver when I think of door dents..........

Looking at your profile information it says your from melbourne, I dont think perth will have any NSX's left now, cause i stole mine from there and brought it back to melbourne as well. Cant wait for Pics.

Well, including David, that's three from Perth over to Melbourne. I do know they've got quite a good NSX group going over there though.

Will post pics after I give her a good wash. :)

Would like to do Tassie but not sure about the trip over on the spirit of tasmania? I just shiver when I think of door dents..........

Totally agree about door dings however if we can take cars like these every year on the spirit with no dings then theres nothing to worry about

Attachments

• Tassie1.jpg
    Tassie1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Tassie2.jpg
    Tassie2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Tassie3.jpg
    Tassie3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 64
  • tassie4.jpg
    tassie4.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 74
Here's some pics that I took after giving her my first wash. :)

p1070441largelarge.jpg

p1070428largelarge.jpg

p1070421largelarge.jpg

p1070419largelarge.jpg

p1070417largelarge.jpg

p1070405largelarge.jpg

p1070398largelarge.jpg

p1070393largelarge.jpg

p1070390largelarge.jpg

p1070388largelarge.jpg

G'day Michael :smile:

What a smart looking rocket,the body looks great in the pics and also smart looking wheels.

Congratulations and hope you have as much joy as I do with mine.Hope to catch up soon and hopefully with some others from the Melbourne group

Greg

Looks like a NSX-R in the making:biggrin:

G'day Michael :smile:

What a smart looking rocket,the body looks great in the pics and also smart looking wheels.

Congratulations and hope you have as much joy as I do with mine.Hope to catch up soon and hopefully with some others from the Melbourne group

Greg

Thanks Greg. Hope to organise a meet in a month's time.

Looks like a NSX-R in the making:biggrin:

Yeah, the colour is about right..... :) But no, no NSX-R conversion for me. I've spent enough money.....well, that's what the CFO is telling me. I do have a carbon NSX-R rear wing coming though.

That is beautiful!

Thanks mate.....I know how much you love NSXs.

Well done on the new toy! White looks stunning and great to get a low km manual.

You might have heard there is going to be a big NSX run to Tassie in Feb 2013 with lots of Aussie NSX's attending and we already have some key international NSX people confirmed. Details here....

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155867

Look forward to meeting you and the other MEL crew one day.

Cheers,

And we also found out that back in '93 in the Japan factory, it would not have been too dissimilar to the photo but with 5 more NSXs between us. My car was built five ahead of Davids. Wow.

Why the different tops?
I thought the colour tops weren't introduced til Mar / Apr / May of 94?

Its funny, I like the black top because it looks more stealth, but I like the white top because it looks more USDM.

Last edited:
Back