• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Baby is coming today!!!Very cool

Zanardi 0

Suspended
Gettting ready, hitting to the hospital(3/9/04)(8:00am)!!!!! can't wait!!!! Baby girl name Emily.
-Aaron

Attachments

• day1.jpg
    day1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:
Congrats. I know your wife will be happy:D

At the hospital waiting!!!!!!!!!!You can do it honey!!!!!!!!

Ps....Ncdogdoc...thanks......
-Aaron

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 635
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Don't even think about selling the X for a minivan!

:D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
The best is yet to come!!!

Congrats, it's the best thing in the world, enjoy every minute! People used to ask me what I thought the "best" stage was, each stage was fantastic. My "baby" is now going to be 19 (years old) next month, is away at college and I miss her like hell. So enjoy every minute, the time flies, and then they're grown up and out of the house, in the blink of an eye!! Congrats to the "3" of you!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WoW congrats. I'm only 20 so I can only imagine the feeling. Just make sure that baby doesn't get food if she is riding in the X ;) haha

I RUINED my dads 67' Mustang when I was younger. I punched about 20 holes in the interior then dropped all kinds of sauces and drinks inside. Considering I'm still alive to tell you guys about it I have to believe my dad loves me very much haha

Once again congrats and you I'm sure if your baby girl gets her mom's looks she'll be a very pretty girl =)

Congrats - lots of changes for you, your wife, and the time you spend on your X! Enjoy it - you can't believe how much a baby that knows so little can teach you.

I didn't give up the X but I switched from all day Zymol to 5 min. Eagle One spray!

;)

Congratulations!!

Your child and I have something in common, the 9th March is my birthday also.

Thanks, All for the wouderful reply!!!!!!!!!You just don't know what you miss until you have experience it(of couse when you are ready) with the blessing of GOD, We got ourself a beautiful baby girl at 10.15pm , 6.8 lbs....Wow, she bring to me the new meaning of life....here is some pics...

Attachments

• emily1.jpg
    emily1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 352
FuryNSX said:
Congrats Aaron!!! Looks like you're gonna have your hands full for a while!!! :D
.........................................................................................
Yup!!!No sleep, but worth it! she just killing me, when you look at me.....So cute.

gomaidy said:
This means Aaron is gonna sell his NSX and hang out at minivanprime.com??:D :D

Congratulations on Emily!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hummmmmmmm! hope Cindy's not going to see this......Dave.:D

Congratulations to you and your family!!!!

I got a girl on the way next month at this time and can't wait! I bought an odyssey and switch back and forth between nsxprime and odyclub:cool:

Either way i get to still Vtec:D

Congratulations again!!!

Back