• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Black NSX

Nice pictures.

There needs to be a bandwidth warning for those without high speed access. They are huge!

-Cheers

Nice pics!

Now that you have a beautiful car, and obviously a very good digital camera, its time to invest in some photo editing software and shrink the image size!

Originally posted by NetViper:
Nice pics!

Now that you have a beautiful car, and obviously a very good digital camera, its time to invest in some photo editing software and shrink the image size!

Nice pictures.
There needs to be a bandwidth warning for those without high speed access. They are huge!

-Cheers

Done

Originally posted by NSX-00054:

Done

Nice car, thanks for taking the pics. Skip all the 2002 haters...the new update looks amazing!
While most are asking for smaller pics, I love the high res...if your camera can take 1600 x 1200 i'd love to use a pic as a background. I cant find any 2002 high res pics online.

------------------
jack of all trades, master of some.

Originally posted by true:
Nice car, thanks for taking the pics. Skip all the 2002 haters...the new update looks amazing!
While most are asking for smaller pics, I love the high res...if your camera can take 1600 x 1200 i'd love to use a pic as a background. I cant find any 2002 high res pics online.

The originals are 2048 X 1536.

I'll e-mail any one you want, just let me know what view or angle you would like.

your car looks realy nice
smile.gif
i want to see a pre-02 nsx next to a 2002, of the same color, just to see the differences in one pic. that would be a good background as well. i don't see any debate over which model looks better, b/c they are both beautiful to me. they did a good job introducing fixed headlights (i just like popups more) and i would easly drive either car.

------------------
Paul~
[email protected]

Originally posted by Orange240sx:
your car looks realy nice
smile.gif
i want to see a pre-02 nsx next to a 2002, of the same color, just to see the differences in one pic.

Untitled-2.jpg

------------------
2002•Black/Black

When 54 comes down to my area in the near future, we'll take some side by sides for everyone to see, Ive got an old body, also Black.

-B

Originally posted by NSX-00054:
The originals are 2048 X 1536.

I'll e-mail any one you want, just let me know what view or angle you would like.

Hi, can you get me 2 pics...with shots like: http://www.boosted.org/FVM/pages/FoxValley_Motorcars%20067.htm
and http://www.boosted.org/ICF/pages/ItalianCarFest%20101.htm

Thanks. I've never seen a pre 2002 and a 2002 pic directly next to each other like that...and wow, my opionion is that the 2002 really DOES make it look a little dated.
smile.gif
Still lovin them both. Very nice.

------------------
jack of all trades, master of some.

Back