• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my car is in another DVD!!!

NOT SURE IF THIS GOES IN HERE... IF NOT CAN A MOD MOVE IT TO THE APPROPRIATE SECTION

I doubt anyone has heard of thie DVD but they were at a Extreme AutoFest (Car Show) that I attended to. and i noticed some guy was taking a video of my car. so i asked him about it and he said tthey make video magazines. and he gave me his card saying that my car was going to be in it. so it came out and i jus ordered it today. so yea it will be cool.

this would be the second time my car has gotten media attention. this was the first one and the other one was at formula d which they showed my car on G4 TV. nothing to special jus a clip of my car no interviews bc my car isnt fully show. but still a great feeling.

heres the cover and back. and if u wana buy the dvd ill give u their email for paypal:

imports_volume2.jpg

They put your car on the DVD and they didn't have the courtesy to send you a complimentary copy!?!?

Back