• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My car made the front cover of a mag...

Its been awhile since he took these pictures so i figured he'd decided not to use it in the mag, but much to my surprise, I made the front cover and 3 pages on the inside. Check it out: www.diald.com ... you can also download the PDF to see the actual magazine pages. Kinda neat. The pictures came out great, with the exception of the 2 with me in em! I asked him not to do that, but they MUST feature the owner with the car for personalization. What a way to ruin a layout :)

NSXnBRLA said:
Its been awhile since he took these pictures so i figured he'd decided not to use it in the mag, but much to my surprise, I made the front cover and 3 pages on the inside. Check it out: www.diald.com ... you can also download the PDF to see the actual magazine pages. Kinda neat. The pictures came out great, with the exception of the 2 with me in em! I asked him not to do that, but they MUST feature the owner with the car for personalization. What a way to ruin a layout :)

That is awesome! Congratulations.. The car looks sweet :)

badass dood! Congrats on the cover! Your NSX is one of the nicest ive seen :biggrin:

Pirana said:
well hit me up for a meet...last time you where headed to Arlington.... :wink:
Dont worry man, as soon as I get settled into my new house and get my car up here, i'll be lookin up you and a few other people. I should be all moved in this weekend. :)

Back