• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My first NSX

Hi All,

Just got my first NSX.
It's a 1999 Kaiser Silver, all stock with 30K miles.
I got lucky finding this one.
I'm in Livermore Ca.
Giving up my motorcycles, Ducati Tricolore and BMW R1200S.

Cheers,
Thinh.

Attachments

• NSX at Lick.jpg
    NSX at Lick.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 524
Wow, congrats! Kaiser silver is a very special color and it looks perfect with the silver OE wheels.

Very nice car. Fellow R1200S rider here, so I know how hard that is to give up. Best of luck with the new car.

Congrats! Perfect choice, NA2 with flip ups. I gave up my Ducati Streetfighter 1098S for mine. Feeling your pain.

A stock NA2 with pop-ups and less than 30,000 miles! Nice car, Thinh! (Was the photo taken from the top of Mt. Diablo? Take your car down Highway 9 southbound from Saragota...you'll be smiling the whole trip! :) )

A stock NA2 with pop-ups and less than 30,000 miles! Nice car, Thinh! (Was the photo taken from the top of Mt. Diablo? Take your car down Highway 9 southbound from Saragota...you'll be smiling the whole trip! :) )
[MENTION=31603]jeffreygebhart[/MENTION]; it was on top of Lick observatory, east of San Jose.
I've done hwy 9; awesome road, I think the best road in the bay on my motorcycles and my new NSX.
Hope to see some of you guys out there. :)

....it was on top of Lick observatory....

Welcome and congratulations!!
When I saw your photo, it looks very familiar. If you ever go back up there, continue to circle around the observatory. There is a section where you can take a photo without the fence blocking the view.

See you around.

lovely example...rev in peace!

Welcome, fellow Kaiser owner! Drive in good health!

Congrats on the NSX. Great find with such low mileage.

Welcome and congrats! My wife and I love Livermore, we are considering moving to that area in the future. Hope to see you around the bay area!

Back