• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Kickstarter project was successful!

kind of like this? :)

529877_10151578755275515_518330514_24159454_856566975_n.jpg

LOL... Designed by Shrek...

LOL... Designed by Shrek...

lol exactly what I was thinking - didn't mean it as any slam to the op tho! Hopefully it wasn't taken that way... :redface:

lol exactly what I was thinking - didn't mean it as any slam to the op tho! Hopefully it wasn't taken that way... :redface:

Not at all :)

In terms of design and quality, that thing doesn't hold a candle to our product. The only place it has us beat is the price. You can find those things for like $5.

Great product.

I love the beautiful yet simplistic design.

You're however only covering one oft he dual speakers right? doesn't this affect the quality of sound?

Great product.

I love the beautiful yet simplistic design.

You're however only covering one oft he dual speakers right? doesn't this affect the quality of sound?

Thank you!

It's actually a pretty common misconception that the iPhone has 2 speakers. It only has 1, the other port is a microphone. Test it out, you can completely cover up the speaker port with a finger.

LOL on the egg-trays!

Lovely,

thanks a lot for updating us man

I love following stories of startups.

If you post updates from time to time, I for one will be following this.

I think one day I'm going to do a startup like that. Seems so much fun.

CONGRATS!! Now... How do I go about ordering a couple?

Congrats! They look sweet!

Thanks!

LOL on the egg-trays!

Lovely,

thanks a lot for updating us man

I love following stories of startups.

If you post updates from time to time, I for one will be following this.

I think one day I'm going to do a startup like that. Seems so much fun.

Thank you, I will definitely keep Prime updated.

I also blog pretty extensively: www.kcmachine.com

CONGRATS!! Now... How do I go about ordering a couple?

Thanks! I've been slow to the punch at getting our website up, but I will definitely keep Prime updated as to when they're available. We basically just have to get our packaging/shipping process down and we'll be ready.

If you can laser etch/engrave my company logo on there i'd like to buy a large order and give them out as giveaways.

Regan, that would be incredible! Our anodizer does have the ability to laser engrave. I will talk to them when I see them next week.

Had some shirts printed for our Kickstarter backers. Turned out freaking amazing. I was so nervous because I've never designed a shirt before haha.

7421202574_81504c6329_b.jpg

Colored ones are personal shirts, we printed the backer shirts in the dark grey at the very end.

We've been pushing really hard these past couple months, and things have really been coming together!

We have a stock of inventory over at Amazon, and have our Amazon Storefront up, which is awesome.

I also got our webstore running on sonastand.com (If you're wanting to buy though, it's cheaper through Amazon because you don't have to pay for shipping)

Things overall have been good. People love the product (especially the Netherlands) and now I'm just pushing to get the word out there!

It's the success you both deserve and have earned.

Well said Steve. When I eventually bite the bullet and get an Iphone I'll pick one of these up. Excellent idea on the corporate logo - I'd add preliminary pricing somewhere so people are made aware of the option.

Congrats! You did build this!

-Jim

-Jim

oh god really? not this slogan again...... no one seems to realize that obama was talking about the ROADS & BRIDGES not their businesses....... :rolleyes: *facepalm*

Thank you Steven, and thank you for continuing to always be a great inspiration and help.

Well said Steve. When I eventually bite the bullet and get an Iphone I'll pick one of these up. Excellent idea on the corporate logo - I'd add preliminary pricing somewhere so people are made aware of the option.

Awesome, thanks! Yes, I should definitely add a footnote about custom inquiries.

-Jim

Thank you! Yes, we are proud to say that we really did build it from the ground up. Learning how to make it and actually bringing it to market has been an incredible journey!

oh god really? not this slogan again...... no one seems to realize that obama was talking about the ROADS & BRIDGES not their businesses....... :rolleyes: *facepalm*

:) I'd love it if we could keep politics out of the thread.

Congrats!!! I am ordering a couple of them today!

:) I'd love it if we could keep politics out of the thread.

I'd love it too but couldn't resist lol sorry man great product!

Back