• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My little red bucket

I am not a photographer so excuse me if qualities is not there. I got home from work so i got bored and start snapping away!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• water - 20.jpg
    water - 20.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 210
  • water - 24.jpg
    water - 24.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 225
  • water - 21.jpg
    water - 21.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 277
  • water - 22.jpg
    water - 22.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 184
  • water - 23.jpg
    water - 23.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 178
looks good! Just take that sticker off the front of the NSX:wink:

thanks for the kind words gentlemen. I am just glad to have the x back been almost 6 months for me not driving her

:biggrin: Don't tell anybody but the sticker is there to cover up my paint chip from my brother backing his car into my bumper:biggrin:

I hope to have it fix soon.

So which one is the bucket? :wink: :tongue: :biggrin:
JK Nice rides. :smile:

I've been wanting to replace my F4i I sold a couple years back now.... Prefer a 748S, but those 749/999's are damn hard to beat when it comes to used prices......

Lucky! :biggrin:

The two look good together!

Nice

Are those PIAA or Stern wheels?

replace that front spoiler looks like something is missing.

:biggrin: car too low keep on destroying the lower spoiler. I do have one but too lazy to put it on.

The wheels are Works Wheel VS-SS 17x8 & 18 x10

:biggrin: car too low keep on destroying the lower spoiler. I do have one but too lazy to put it on.

What happen to your Gram Light Bronze?

LOL!! Man, that spolier is only like 12 bolts and 15 minutes of time. You must be REALLY lazy. HAHA!! :tongue: :biggrin:

I would rather scrape a replaceable spoiler than damage my painted lower bumper valence. I average about one chin spoiler per year. Mine are usually because the snow rips them off. :(

once I have the front bumper repaint then i will install the front spoiler kinda have to live without it for now.

I'm seeing RED! :)

Motorcycles are hard to beat and no matter how many cars I will own, I will always want a bike too.....

funny I see your post today cuz I was just reading on Yahoo last night and your city was ranked in the top 8 worst cities to live for the entire US! If my memory serves me right Detroit was number one, then Stockton, then Flint, Michigan, and LA + NY is on there too....I wonder why Stockton?

anyways nice toys
rick

I'm seeing RED! :)

Motorcycles are hard to beat and no matter how many cars I will own, I will always want a bike too.....

funny I see your post today cuz I was just reading on Yahoo last night and your city was ranked in the top 8 worst cities to live for the entire US! If my memory serves me right Detroit was number one, then Stockton, then Flint, Michigan, and LA + NY is on there too....I wonder why Stockton?

anyways nice toys
rick

Yeah we don't have to many jobs opportunity here, lots of crime depend on the area you're living too but for the most parts is not that bad. I moved here from the bay area back in 95 and i am getting used to it

Thanks Nick I agree can never get enough motorcycle, it's hard to beat red especially with motorcycle you wanted to be seen

Attachments

• DSC01228.jpg
    DSC01228.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC01229.jpg
    DSC01229.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 19
Back