• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Midnight Pearl has sexier lines now.

I've finally finished with my baby :biggrin:...."for now"...she has her new hood/spoiler/rims/tires and a really good wax job by me, and my hands STILL hurt from rubbing her so much! :smile: She has new brakes, rotors, to be put on this next weekend. She has no scratches/dings/dents, so if you see anything strange, it's just the sun. I've had some requests from people asking if I could get a better pic of the color in the sun...i tried. :) Today, we're going topless! it's beautiful out! :)

100_2309.jpg

100_2301.jpg

100_2302.jpg

100_2311.jpg

100_2312.jpg

it was pretty good, it had to be adjusted back a little but other than that, it was perfect! i like it too...and the carbon fiber spoiler...it's just subtle enough. :smile:

if I were to get the Type-R hood thats how I would do it. leave that little spot behind the vent exposed CF, paint the rest.

Looks great. Super color combo too. I'm just up the road in Montgomery, if you ever get up this way, PM me. Lunch on me, car lies included as a bonus!

Looks great. Super color combo too. I'm just up the road in Montgomery, if you ever get up this way, PM me. Lunch on me, car lies included as a bonus!

Ha, thanks!! I am happy to know there's another NSX around this area...even though it's still a little over an hour away. Yeah! :smile:

Back