• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new 2002 NSX number 000097

It has been 10 years since my last NSX and it seems that this car is substanially better than my 92. Power is obvious but also top speed as well as handling are greatly improved.

[This message has been edited by jplotus (edited 11 May 2002).]

Congrats, and please do post some pictures including an interior shot
smile.gif

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

I am wondering what other cars you looked at before getting the 2002 NSX? Did you just get one because you loved your 92? Or did you scope out the competition before getting the 02 model?

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

Originally posted by NetViper:
I am wondering what other cars you looked at before getting the 2002 NSX? Did you just get one because you loved your 92? Or did you scope out the competition before getting the 02 model?

i HAVE RECENTLY OWNED A 996
PORSCHE COUPE '00,PORSCHE BOXSTER '01. 996 PORSCHE CABRIOLET.FERRARI 348 AND 355 SPIDER. MY REASON FOR BUYING THE nsx IS THE REDISGN , BETTER PERFORMANCE THAN ANY OF THE PORSCHE AS WELL AS THE FERRARI AND MOST IMPORTANT WAS THE RELIABILITY FACTOR . iT SEEMS LIKE THE PORSCHE AND CERTAINLY THE FERRARI REQUIRE A LOT MORE DOWN TIME THAN THE NSX. WHAT i DON'T LIKE AND I HAD FORGOTTEN THIS ASPECT OF OWNING A NSX IS THE LACK OF BRAND RECOGNITION. iTS A ACURA? OR WHAT KIND OF CAR IS THIS/, OR HOW MUCH DOES IT COST AND THEY ARE VERY SURPRISED AT THE PRICE TAG. LIKE "IS IT REALLY WORTH THAT MUCH". I DON'T JUSTIFY TO ANYONE WHAT I SPEND UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE IS PAYING FOR IT. LOL JIM

Back