• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new House & Driveway.

so where is the video we all wanna see?

I still haven't driven up the driveway. When I attempt this, I'll have my wife video tape it. Hopefully, I'm not yelling and cussing like I did when pulling it in. LOL

I still haven't driven up the driveway. When I attempt this, I'll have my wife video tape it. Hopefully, I'm not yelling and cussing like I did when pulling it in. LOL
Good luck Buddy. Car looks good!

Just had a concrete guy quote me $3,000 to fix the driveway.

$3k to fix the driveway. I'm curious, how much is it for the VRH kit?

id go for fixing the driveway over that kit myself.

Considering I would need a coilover setup to even use the VRH kit, I'm pretty sure I would have 6K into the suspension.

Damn that seems pretty pricey for an inconvenient solution.
I figured it was worth a shot.

Best of luck.

It wouldn't be so bad, if I could later sell them if I decided to repair the driveway.

What happens when it rains? Once the rain comes down the driveway where does it go?

What happens when it rains? Once the rain comes down the driveway where does it go?

See "new trench drain".

fodms1.jpg

Considering I would need a coilover setup to even use the VRH kit, I'm pretty sure I would have 6K into the suspension.

I've got the front and rear kit with BC coilovers(swift springs) and im WELL under that number. 4k will get you a full kit and you can go anywhere.

Last edited:
I've got the front and rear kit with BC coilovers(swift springs) and im WELL under that number. 4k will get you a full kit and you can go anywhere.

Since my wifes RL also rubs a little when pulling into the driveway, I think fixing the driveway is the responsible thing to do.

I like the redesign idea. Should do the trick as long as the drain does its job

Now for a funny one...my brother just sent me this pic out of the blue - now that's a steep driveway:
2684673761_a6b0571482_b.jpg

gotta be a photoshop...nobody could be that stupid to design a driveway like that...lol firkin hilarious...

No way. Talk to Ravi. I think you can have it for around 3K with the BC racing coilovers.

Finally took it out for a drive. I probably won't be able to have the driveway corrected until Spring.

Attachments

• 20130728_144613.jpg
    20130728_144613.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 2,199
Back