• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My New Mods

I just installed the Downforce Carbon Fiber NSX-R Wing and Diffuser. Took a few shots this weekend... still looking for a better place to snap some photos, but these will have to do for the time being.

Attachments

• 172.jpg
    172.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 824
  • 171.jpg
    171.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 598
  • 163.jpg
    163.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 831
Blue is definitely the new Black...hehehe :)

Stunning car overall, gosh those rear fins are super low - lucky your car is not that low or you'd be in trouble. I could never run those on my car!

rk

Car looks great! Nicely done and a credit to the NSX community.

Last edited:
looks sick!!! I hate you:mad:

:tongue:

Looks very nice, the diffuser really looks good. The whole theme, rims, diffuser, wing all go great together.

We just some some Stacy SS installed on the LBBP but no pics yet, soon.....

Thanks guys. You can't see from the pictures, but I switched out the Acura badges to Honda badges. I was at Blockbuster getting a movie and some guy walked out... look at the back of NSX ... paused for a second with the strange look on his face and said, "That's a Honda, I thought it was an Acura". I smiled and said, "Nope... it's a Honda".

Todd,

Your car is looking great.......
thumbsup.gif

They are on the way! Now I just need a set of Procar CF mirrors and she'll be done!

Back