• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my new nsx and mr2

i had to get rid of my mr2 to be able to afford my NSX...

i would have never driven it anyways...

selling my mr2

I dont have to sell my mr2 but I dont really have a place to store him and I cant drive both so he is up for sale if anyone knows a potential buyer.100%perfect with 70k miles...all records...never hit or abused.I am gonna cry when he finds his new owner!!!.......The good thing is look what has taken his place!!!!!

Re: selling my mr2

buddyatlga said:
I dont have to sell my mr2 but I dont really have a place to store him and I cant drive both so he is up for sale if anyone knows a potential buyer.100%perfect with 70k miles...all records...never hit or abused.I am gonna cry when he finds his new owner!!!.......The good thing is look what has taken his place!!!!!

I know someone who is looking for a MR2. Is that a turbo? What year? Are you the original owner?

I have always loved the NSX/Mr2 combination. Will have to get another MR2 to complement my NSX here shortly. My last MR2 was sold.

:D Given the choice of the two cars....I bet you wouldn't really miss the toyota......Brent

No, I take the NSX hands down anyday, (better looking, rare and more reliable.) However, I didn't mind having the combination that i had: NSX/MR2.

Last edited:
Back