• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new toy...

Just picked it up this weekend... 1998 NSX-T with 90k miles. Less talking more specs and pics! Here they are:

- Vis Racing OEM style carbon fiber hood and trunk
- NSX-r spoiler
- 2005 full front end conversion (oem parts)
- 2005 tailights
- wings west side skirts and spats
- Science of Speed engine cover
- k&n filter
- Comptech headers
- Comptech short shifter
- h&r springs
- Double din DVD player
- Momo 'Jet' steering wheel with quick release hub
- Reupolstered suede interior
- 18"/19" Work VS-KF's painted matte black with white lip

nsx4.jpg

nsx2-1.jpg

jaymark.jpg

nsx9.jpg

nsx10.jpg

QPDO

best of luck with it and welcome.Consider joining our national club the nsxca and make sure to attend some local events to show off your sporty ride.

Oh... and a FYI for you all... I'm 6'7" and rocking stock seats. If you like a car enough, you will make it work. :biggrin::biggrin:

QPDO

Oh... and a FYI for you all... I'm 6'7" and rocking stock seats. If you like a car enough, you will make it work. :biggrin::biggrin:

QPDO

That's the spirit we want to hear from tall new members:biggrin: Big congrats and welcome to this wonderful car and club:smile:

Very nice how much did you get it for? wish mine was white.

once you go white you never go black. I mean Back

Mine is a BLK/BLK

Welcome and Congrats on your purchase. :smile:

Congrats!

Awesome looking car. Looks like all of the mods were tasefully done and very cohesive. Any plans for mods of your own?

Be sure to join the NSX Club of America and attend the local/national events.

BTW, great looking photos as well!

QPDO

I hear ya. I'm 5'8". Good thing I can move the seat forward. :tongue:

Welcome, nice looking NSX!!! Give us some shots of the interior. Which do you like better the Z or the NSX?

Congrats and welcome. The wheels look great with the car! Jay

Time to put a CTSC on that baby. Welcome!

QPDO

LOL I was about to say something like do you have to ride with the top off all the time? Im 6'1 and Im only two inches away from the roof. I guess you have your body and your head tilted to the right. If you get sick of doing that there is somebody that sells a special seat cushion that might help you out. I hope another prime member can find this for you cause I have no clue where it is sold. Oh here we go www.daliracing.com has them. Also, you can remove the headliner thats on the targa top.

Last edited:
Damn man! Badass car. Thats funny about the height thing. My first thought when I got in it the first time was whoa! I'm around 6'2'' so not near yours but still a tight fit. Wouldn't trade the car for the world though!

Congrats on your new ride. So, do you only drive with the targa to off or can you actually fit with the targa top on?

Very nice how much did you get it for? wish mine was white.

once you go white you never go black. I mean Back

Mine is a BLK/BLK

Thanks, all said and done it was $48,000 canadian... so about $45,000 american. And worth every penny so far haha. White is right! LOL

Congrats!

Awesome looking car. Looks like all of the mods were tasefully done and very cohesive. Any plans for mods of your own?

Be sure to join the NSX Club of America and attend the local/national events.

BTW, great looking photos as well!

After I get used to driving a lowered car on shit streets I'll look into getting a CF lip, looking to change the rear spats... (not sure if I like them yet), and If i get ambitious maybe CTSC. We'll see. The photo's were taking by a good friend of mine, and previous NSX owner who is on here as well. Though I don't know is user name. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Welcome, nice looking NSX!!! Give us some shots of the interior. Which do you like better the Z or the NSX?

Interior shots will come soon... went for a photoshoot today :). The Z is a buddy of mines. Another sick ride... but I am partial to my NSX now haha

Time to put a CTSC on that baby. Welcome!

Do you have one to donate to the cause? :biggrin:

LOL I was about to say something like do you have to ride with the top off all the time? Im 6'1 and Im only two inches away from the roof. I guess you have your body and your head tilted to the right. If you get sick of doing that there is somebody that sells a special seat cushion that might help you out. I hope another prime member can find this for you cause I have no clue where it is sold. Oh here we go www.daliracing.com has them. Also, you can remove the headliner thats on the targa top.

I have adjusted the seat, and my body haha, (stock with the seat cushion still in place) and I have 1 cm to spare with targa on. I don't 'fit' in any car... its all about making it work.

Congrats on your new ride. So, do you only drive with the targa to off or can you actually fit with the targa top on?

Targa on for a 9hr trip back from the city I got it from! Those first couple shots were before I had adjusted the seat properly and before I had settled into the car :)

QPDO

P.S. More awesome pictures to come!

Congrats... car looks great! I would paint the hood, but that's just me.

Thank you sir... I kinda like the contrast with the CF and white paint... goes well with the CF trunk as well.

QPDO

Here are a few more shots taken the other day, I haven't gotten permission to post pics from the other photographer but if/when I do I'll post some of his pictures too.

Photographer: Sam ---- Check out his Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/sammccargar/)
4771801383_cbaf78d291_o.jpg

4771810421_f0cb628222_o.jpg

4771805823_8f51b487ea_o.jpg

4771807387_04a7f6bf04_b.jpg

4771808765_fb2fb5aed9_o.jpg

Back