• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX and some if it's stable mates

Hi

Winter is here for real. I was out in the garage where my NSX is stored yesterday and put on the orginal rims which has winter tires on them.

I had not the time to wash and clean the car properly when I parked it so I had to take it out for a spin to wash it. Afterwards I cruised along the main streets for an hour just enjoying myself.

The roads was covered in snow, but I drove slowly just cruising.

I then drove back to the garage to it's stable mates. The biggest boat has two V8's with approx 750HP each..

It is my bike next to the NSX. It is a Zx9R 1998.

I will probably not take the NSX out during winter on snow because the WW spoiler in front is very low.

Enjoy

Regards

Attachments

• img_2183.jpg
    img_2183.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 797
My NSX and bike

Attachments

• img_2178.jpg
    img_2178.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,270
Another boat

Attachments

• img_2186.jpg
    img_2186.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 784
Backview of the Fountain

Attachments

• img_2187.jpg
    img_2187.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 778
Welsh Dragon said:
Martin where did you get your NSX cover from?
Very smart

Dale
NSX 1

Hi

I bought it with the car. I have to ask Gheba_nsx he is the one I bought car and cover from.

There is a guy in the norwegian Club-Honda that wants such a cover for his '93 mod. Civic LSi hatchback (EG4).

He wants it in silver with a blue or dark grey "H" on the hood and maybe a Civic logo on the side.

I have no idea where Gheba got this, but I do think I remember that he bought it in Italy.

Gheba are you here and can provide us with a link? Maybe they have something for my Civic friend too.

Regards

cpmoran said:
Were did you get that car cover? its awesome. sweet boats too.

See the last reply from me.. I bought it with the car. Gheba will probably answer where he got it soon.

Regards

cpmoran said:
Thanks I didnt read the posts. again nice boats

Okey, yes they are nice boats...I will try to get a ride in the biggest one next summer... It is fast....very fast..if I have to chip in for fuel I may be broke for a while thoug....It may be worth it.. :)

Regards

Hello all, the car cover was produced in Italy by an hi-end car cover maker (he also did the car cover for the Pope-car that is very one of a kind car ... ;) ).

Anyway, last time he did three for us and the price was 330 EUR +shipment. Kind of expensive but very high quality, shiny and soft.

Martin can confirm... the guy needed 2-3 weeks to produse the three we wanted. If somebody is interested for a group buy let me know since I may have to buy a black one! :D :D :D

Back