• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX... from ORBIT!

just noticed this on google maps, my usual parking spot at work. :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• googMaps.jpg
    googMaps.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,087
I wonder how often they update those sat images? My Blue FiT should show up like a blue dot at my office but I don't see it.

just noticed this on google maps, my usual parking spot at work. :smile:

attachment.php

lol fn awesome.

they dont update it very often.

i was looking at some pictures of dubai today and looks like it was at least 2 years old. :biggrin:

if you guys havent checked out dubai yet.... its fn sick what money will do to ya.

i sware they are crazy over there with their construction because they way tooooooooo much money.

dubai world islands is pretty sick.:biggrin:

lol fn awesome.

i was looking at some pictures of dubai today and looks like it was at least 2 years old. :biggrin:

if you guys havent checked out dubai yet.... its fn sick what money will do to ya.

i sware they are crazy over there with their construction because they way tooooooooo much money.

If I am not mistaken you cannot own any property in Dubai if your not a citizen but you can lease for 99 years.lol Its on my list of vacation spots I hear nothing but good news from there.

lol fn awesome.

I'm the Logistics Manager for The World Island project...

Previously I was a Logistics Coordinator on The Palm Jumeirah Island.

Dubai Rocks and Foreigners can own property but your limited to the 99 year lease hold. Property is now claimed to be the 2nd most expensive next to London's downtown district.

Back