• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MY NSX got stolen...

my NSX was stolen at the IMAX parking lot in Tulsa, OK.

i need ur help finding it....

92 White NSX with white Volk Wheels.
CF Hood, head light cover and many mods.

i have a FMS sticker on the back window and Synergy sign on rear bumper.

Michigan license plate NSX T

plz contact me at 918-628-7223 or 918-695-4612 or the police..

Thanks

here are the pics

IMG_3625.jpg

DSC05978.jpg

I will keep an eye out and inform those around my area to watch in EBAY etc. I am sure they are looking in this thread or others you have posted.

Sorry to hear about this, I know I would be lost in the gut if I had this happen to me.

Last edited:
I hope you can get the internet to assist,Just like the amazing stolen skyline in canada pwned thread with the "claw"

Sorry to hear about the theft. Is there a VIN that you can provide if Primers come across it?:mad:

There are only two sets of those wheels for the NSX in the country. Your set, and mine. So if they come up, we should be able to rain down some pain on the seller. Best of luck, man.

No News Yet...

F Off duty cops are waste $$$$..

They had two off duty cops but no help.

"sorry man, i work for IMAX so you need to cop"

"WTF... U work for IMAX.. U should do your job by stay out side insted of watching movie with us.."

F Looser....

I have meeting setup with insurance man tomorrow.

Hope he can do better then cops....

Man, that is horrible! I hope the pricks are caught and punished.

Good luck,

wow that really sucks. sorry to hear..... i dont know what to do if my nsx get stolen probly the best thing to do is have it fully insured and have full document of all your mods and records so you get back aleast a fair price.

Hope you find it soon in good condition.

Sorry to hear of your bad luck. I went through an attempeted theft with my first NSX. Good luck.

Yeah that really sucks man! Hope u get it back and they get those punks! :mad: I'd recommend getting Lo Jack with the early warning alert, its a great investment it really works tested it myself :smile:

Sorry to hear about your loss. Maybe just a joy ride and it will be found soon. Seems like it would be hard sell it or many parts. IMAX cops may be in on it. I would suggest going higher up at IMAX and the property management company. Maybe there are cameras viewing the lot. Make sure management knows you are spreading the word about a car getting stolen on their property (especially with security?). I think your car will be found. Good luck.

Again, sorry to hear about this, bro. The last time I was at the IMAX a few months ago a car a row away got broken into and had quite a bit of stereo equipment stolen. Those guys have a problem there.

I'll keep an eye out and if I come across anything, you and the police will be the first to hear of it.

I just got back from Lithuania and your car looks great. Had a brand new CF center console in it and an iPhone built in too. :biggrin:

Sorry for your loss. :redface:

Damn...just another reason why I believe in capital punishment and hand guns.
Those rent-a-cops also need a good beating as well. GL.

I'm actually road tripping from kansas -> oklahoma -> texas -> up to vegas this weekend, i'll keep my eye out for it. Sorry to hear for your loss man

will give a shout-out if something in Dallas pops up.

WTF. Nice looking car.

I suggest RSS feed few sites(like Ebay n such). Guess every little helps. Sorry to hear this.

Any news?

Good luck mate!

Back