• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX with the wedsports SA-55Ms'

This is the 18x8 19x10 combo in black with blue "accents"
photo-6.jpg
:cool:

Wicked! Let's see some pictures with better lighting, hard to see that sweet blue/black combo. Do these come in 17/18?

Your car looks sick dude! Looking for Wheel ideas for mine. I like the staggered look with a deep dish rear. 18s in the front and 19's in the back. Any suggestion?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303962281.821724.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303962281.821724.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 319
Thx. The hasn't been painted according to the history or the dealer but that's not saying much. History will only tell you if it's been in an accident and as a result painted. Very well maintained by the previous owner though. Only issue is the sun kissed trim around the shifter...and the stupid shift knob (momo). I F'in hate momo. Wish the stock shift knob was still on :(

All round good shape for a 2003 but I would have kept the interior all original....and not taken the top off as often as the previous owner...as nice as it can be to drive top off, the more you do it the more wear you inflict on you interior. The sun is not your friend when it comes to leather, vinyl and the trims...especially the trims.

Thx. The hasn't been painted according to the history or the dealer but that's not saying much. History will only tell you if it's been in an accident and as a result painted. Very well maintained by the previous owner though. Only issue is the sun kissed trim around the shifter...and the stupid shift knob (momo). I F'in hate momo. Wish the stock shift knob was still on :(

All round good shape for a 2003 but I would have kept the interior all original....and not taken the top off as often as the previous owner...as nice as it can be to drive top off, the more you do it the more wear you inflict on you interior. The sun is not your friend when it comes to leather, vinyl and the trims...especially the trims.

I think the question was directed to the OP. We remembered him when he had a black NSX. :)

I think the question was directed to the OP. We remembered him when he had a black NSX. :)
Thanks guys, I had it repainted championship white with a sliver blue pearl overlaid lightly. Wanted it more pearl but oh well, might paint it again.

looks good but we need more pics!!

Many many more!

looking good!

lol i get a text every week asking if i was driving in Aiea lol, i'm like, uhhh i'm at work. our cars are twins now haha.

I kind of miss my GPW. I like that color better than my Berlina Black. Don't get me wrong, I like my Black one, but the GPW really has a great look to it. You can take so many different mod routes with the GPW and they all match.

Back