• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My one of NSX-fitted Hamann PG3 wheels!

It looks like you went with a combination of PG2's in the front and PG3's in the rear. I noticed the front does not have the step lip and the valve stem is integrated into the rivets, which is characteristic of the PG2s. Also, I don't think they make PG3's in 18', right?

Beautiful wheels. I am tempted to do the same thing. Maybe PG2's all around.

It looks like you went with a combination of PG2's in the front and PG3's in the rear. I noticed the front does not have the step lip and the valve stem is integrated into the rivets, which is characteristic of the PG2s. Also, I don't think they make PG3's in 18', right?

Beautiful wheels. I am tempted to do the same thing. Maybe PG2's all around.
Thats right. Luckily, the 18" PG2s look very similar to the PG3's. The 19" PG2 has a different kind of lip.

Weather sucked today. I did manage to snap one good pic before the rain started again. :redface:

Attachments

• IMG_0311_3.jpg
    IMG_0311_3.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 387
Looks good. I was bored at work, here is a picture I kinda extended the rear spats and the side skirts a bit. I think it gives it a more exotic look to the car with those wheels.
painted.jpg

I finally got around to mount these babies on my car.
This was initially last years project. Better late than never i suppose! :biggrin:

nsx_pg3-2009.jpg

The centre bore and bolt pattern has been altered to fit the NSX. Normally these wheels only come in Ferrari, Porsche and BMW fitment.

Specs:
F 18x8,5" +38 215/35-18
R 19x9.0" +06 225/35-19

Will post more pics this weekend...

Thanks for sharing...what are those SIDE SKIRT?

ww:biggrin:

Looks good. I was bored at work, here is a picture I kinda extended the rear spats and the side skirts a bit. I think it gives it a more exotic look to the car with those wheels.
painted.jpg

This looks awesome! How much lower than stock is your car?

This looks awesome! How much lower than stock is your car?
She sits on H&R / Bilstein. 1.5" drop if i remember correctly.

Heres another new pic:

nsx_pg3-2009_3.jpg

Last edited:
What a beautiful car. Thanks for reminding all of us what a timeless design the nsx is. I have seen recent pics of the nsx next to newer exotics and the car frankly looks like the poor cousin. Put in some simple mods, spruce up the lines a bit and you've recaptured the essence of a great design. Kudos.

Back