• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Part for sale ad

I wasn't sure if I should pm ANYTIME, D'Ecosse, or brahtw8 or post here, but I figured all of you have access to this so I figured this would be the easiest.

Anyway, a few days ago I posted an ad for some Taitec silencers in the For Sale forum. I know y'all have to approve it, but I just wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with the ad/it didnt' get lost in the shuffle.

Thanks,

Jim

Damn, I guess you approved it so fast I didn't notice it and it got buried! Thanks for the quick reply.

Actually it was approved (not by me personally) ~ 36 hrs after you submitted it.

I just did a search for your thread by the following method:

If you can't locate your thread, rather than trawling through the list to find it, click on your profile page then select 'find threads started by Splitz' and a 'search' criteria will be displayed of only those threads started by you. Then look to the column on the right for the 'NSX parts for sale' forum to narrow it further.
That's how I found it!

Alternativley open the 'Advanced Search' tool, enter your UserName, select "Find threads started by user" then narrow it down to the forum you are searching (in this case NSX Parts for Sale); Leave the KeyWord field blank

Back