• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Pioneer Stereo System Install (Pics)

My lining was not replaced since everything was encased. Performance of the dynamat is spot on, no rattles at all and there is some real power there. Louder than one can bear if you want to go there.. And still clear at that volume.

Last edited:
Updated my firmware and changed my splash screen today :) now it REALLY looks OEM ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325560319.667961.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325560319.667961.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 265
Better interior pic

Attachments

• 6995372513_aff6f31f45_b.jpg
    6995372513_aff6f31f45_b.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 2,712
Last edited:
Wow, nice. I've removed everything in the interior but never took dash out. How long and how easy was?

Not an easy job but I believe Dave (the tech who performed the job) was very familiar with it. If you ever do it, replace your evaporator while it's out.

I'm still cheesing out over the steering wheel.

Nero how different does the wheel feel? It is smaller and I am guessing lighter?

Dash was removed to install a new evaporator, you can't get to it from anywhere else is my understanding.

Turbo, right on both counts. The wheel is my favorite mod so far. A little smaller but noticeably lighter. Plus the hub gives it that bolted-in, direct road feel. I think they would have sold a few more 02+ cars had they done this from the factory, as the interiors still suffer on those.

Last edited:
Sorry if you answered already - where did you end up putting the amp?

Back