• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Search is over......

I want to thank all who have helped in my search for an NSX as you have been great even though I never found exactly what I was looking for. As you can see from the photo below, I have switched gears(literally) and bought a Z8 as I had been thinking of getting one as well. I still love the NSX, but the Z8 is also an unbelievable vehicle! Again, thanks to all on the forum!

Attachments

• z8 front-side reduced.jpg
    z8 front-side reduced.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 402
Wow congratulations that is one fine Machine you have I've only seen one around here on the road very nice.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

ctrlaltdelboy said:
agreed - that is really nice. I'd love one myself, but the only thing that puts me off is that they are all left hand drive only, even in dealerships here in the UK :confused:

That is pretty interesting.

hehe
ww.thinlydisguiseddegradingcomments.com ;)

nice car, all you need is some nice 20inch wheels ;) Still prefer the nsx though.

Happy driving :)

Glad that you're finally riding in a "unique sports car", just sorry that it's not another NSX. The Z8 is a pretty car, even though they tried to do the retro thing. It's a much better looking car than the new Z4 IMO. Best of luck and come back soon:cool:

So we can't expect any more photos of your imola orange beauty? :(
Hope you still keep visiting prime... you're part of "the family" here. :)

congrat's

Considering the relatively few Z8's that were actually sold in the US, I've been very fortunate to see, touch and fee quite a few.

IMO, the Z8 is a work of art and simply amazing to behold. Far larger in real life than pictures suggest, the proportions are perfect, the materials exquisite and the lines are very sensuous.

A GM at BMW of Beverly Hills told me that Nicholage Cage bought two of them when they first came out (at way over MSRP as all dealers were initiallly gouging on these cars). He drives one and had the other put in his living room as art.

Beautiful car.

Sorry that you let the NSX go but to me, they're entirely different cars. The NSX is an awesome automobile, to be sure, and is destined to be a classic but the Z8 is just automotive art to me.

Again, congrat's.

Back