• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Veilside NSX

Here you go. Enjoy.

IMG_2881.JPG

IMG_29471.JPG

IMG_28771.JPG

IMG_28671.JPG

Riktig snygg!

Wow! Full Veilside down to the wheels.

Looks clean and nicely executed. How much attention does it garner when you're out and about? Lots of questions/puzzled looks?

Looks clean and nicely executed. How much attention does it garner when you're out and about? Lots of questions/puzzled looks?

To say the least! I've almost caused more than a few accidents because people forget that they are driving, when I pass them or they pass me. People tend to stop doing whatever they are doing when they see me, and just stares. Alot of them takes pictures, and a couple of them come up to me and asks questions, of most concerning the origin of the car. Most guesses it's a Ferrari F50, Saleen S7 or a Koeniggsegg CCX. When I say it's a Honda they think I'm joking around =)

There are only a handful of cars in the world that looks more of a supercar than mine, in my opinion, so I don't blame them.

To say the least! I've almost caused more than a few accidents because people forget that they are driving, when I pass them or they pass me. People tend to stop doing whatever they are doing when they see me, and just stares. Alot of them takes pictures, and a couple of them come up to me and asks questions, of most concerning the origin of the car. Most guesses it's a Ferrari F50, Saleen S7 or a Koeniggsegg CCX. When I say it's a Honda they think I'm joking around =)

There are only a handful of cars in the world that looks more of a supercar than mine, in my opinion, so I don't blame them.

Totally agree, happend to me, nobody who isn't too familiar with the NSX and kits are very surprised when you tell them HONDA.

With a little work on the rear end it could look really great. paint the silver rings black so it looks less like johnny 5 :biggrin:

That is hideous, especially the back....if u cant dig the original lines of the NSX why not just buy something else that look like this piece of crap in the first place :mad:

With a little work on the rear end it could look really great. paint the silver rings black so it looks less like johnny 5 :biggrin:

I've thought of this and many other things of my car in it's current state. There are besides this a few more things I wan't to do. I'll let you know when it's done =)

I've thought of this and many other things of my car in it's current state. There are besides this a few more things I wan't to do. I'll let you know when it's done =)
I think yours is one of the cleanest Veil Sides ive seen so far and i love it!

Whatever you do, dont go wild and ruin that or people will surely start thinking that your NSX just another teenage plastic fantastic creation and not a supercar.

This would be pretty cool though (Borrowed from another thread). :tongue:
346uw0p.jpg

Here is my attempt

Attachments

• veilside-rear.jpg
    veilside-rear.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 552
Congrats on a job well done. However, it's certainly not my taste. I think these Veilside kits ruin the integrity of what makes the car so great. To remove aluminum panels and replace with Fiberglass, I just find strange. But, to each their own.

That is hideous, especially the back....if u cant dig the original lines of the NSX why not just buy something else that look like this piece of crap in the first place :mad:

What makes prime a great site is that we can have debates and discussions without using rude and inflamatory rhetoric.Try expressing your opinions without calling other peoples hard work crap,you may last longer.

Whatever you do, dont go wild and ruin that or people will surely start thinking that your NSX just another teenage plastic fantastic creation and not a supercar.

346uw0p.jpg
thats sick!!! on a side note, love the car, esp the wheels!!!

I love your car! It doesn't look much like a NSX anymore, but that's okay. As much as I love the looks of the NSX, it does look a little dated and yours looks like a modern supercar. Nicely done and congrats on a beautiful, modern looking vehicle!

Lol....I can totally see it. Looks good. Needs wider wheel/tires in rear.

The rear rims are 10.5 inches wide with 285 mm wide tires. I think 315's could be shoehorned onto the rims but I have to check wheel clearance first.

346uw0p.jpg

Wild is exactly what I'm going to be! But I won't compromise the supercar-feeling, just enhance it =) Thanks.

Back