• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My videos from NSXPO 2013 feat. Camaro on Skidpad, Ted Klaus, Doug Danuser&techsess..

My videos from NSXPO 2013 feat. Camaro on Skidpad, Ted Klaus, Doug Danuser&techsess..

Hi

My gf and I got home from the US on thursday after one hell of vacation. I have looked through some of videos I took with my portable cams.

This is what I have:
Go Pro HD3 video from the Skidpad at VIR were I trash a Camaro around
Go Pro HD3+HD2 video of the tech session
Cellphone video of the speech of Ted Klaus and Doug Danuser

What I can provide at this moment is the Skidpad video.

I have sent a mail to John Komar and Carla to ask if they want me to provide the others or not. The speech was for our ears only and we all know that Steve from the tech session sadly left us so I would like to get the go from John and Carla first on those. I will post in this thread if/when I have the go to make them public.

The files are huge so I put them on my Sugersync account. Sugarsync is a Dropbox kind of thing where I can share folders to people out there.
You get 5gb+500mb account when you sign up from the link I send you.

This is how we we'll do this.

If you want the Skidpad video (and the others too?) send me a PM with the emailaddress you want me to send the invite of the foldershare of the skidpad to. Let me also know if you want the other videos too.

Then you sign up to Sugarsync with the link I send you (if you already have a Sugarsync account you don't have to get another account)
(new account)You will get a 5GB+500mb free account and a folder placed in Documents/Skid pad (or if you choose to put it somewhere else). After a "while" you will have a mp4 file in that folder. It's huge 1.37gb. You don't have to be online until it downloads. It will restart where it stopped.

Then if I have the go to share the others I will send a invite to the mailadress you provided to the Tech sessions and speeches. Those are even bigger. They are in 10 files and about 24.6GB.

Best regards

Last edited:
Hi

What I have now is the tech sessions if anyone wants that.

Send me a pm with the mailadress you want the invite to.

Waiting for the go or no go from Larry (and possible Ted) for the release of the speech.

Best regards

Back