• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Wedding

Well, I told a few of you guys I'd post some pics of the big day... so I finally got around to it! This was the happiest and most stressful day of my life!!!!

The famous "rings" shot:
rings.jpg

My wife - almost not work safe :biggrin: :
g-bw.jpg

Together:
fount.jpg

Lots-o-girls:
girls.jpg

Symbolism:
love.jpg

The other ladies in my life:
moms.jpg

Thanks for sharing with us.

Best wishes to you and your new bride. I hope you both will have a long and prosperious life together.

Bailey

Re: wowz!

+1 :biggrin:
Osiris_x11 said:
Congratz Erin, I'm sure you're the lucky one of the two! :D JK

~ May you both always want - but never need! ~

girlsgx1.jpg

Aye carumba!?! :cool:

redshift said:
Well, I told a few of you guys I'd post some pics of the big day... so I finally got around to it! This was the happiest and most stressful day of my life!!!!<snip>
great pics, congratulations to you and your bride!

congratulations! Nice bridesmaid dresses. Between my girlfriend and I this year we have been invited to 15 weddings...going to 11...I have seen some awful bridesmaid dresses, I always feel bad for them because they probably spent a lot of money on an ugly dress. Oh yeah a few of the bridesmaids aren't bad either:biggrin:

+2 I agree with the Aye Carumba bridesmaid. :biggrin: The one kneeling on her left too. wow.

And did you drive off in the NSX? That dress looks like it might not have fit in the car.

Congrats. Where's the picture of the bride, groom, and NSX?:biggrin:

Thanks everybody so much for your kind words!!!!!!!!!

As for 'Aye Carumba' (the maid of honor), she's successful and single. I think Umar/Osiris_x11 was first in line for a date. Though I don't know how she feels about long distance relationships. :wink: :biggrin:

clr1024, this year was hot for weddings for me too - several of my friends tied the knot. Seems like we're just at 'that' age.

Aero, we didn't drive off in the NSX. We rented a big Hummer limo (as in H2 :wink: ). It was really cool, it fit 15 people and had a smoke machine in it. :smile:

Oh... and yes Umar... I am the lucky one! :biggrin:

So you're saying the line starts here for the maid of honor....

:biggrin:

1st of all congratulations. May you guys have a blissful life together.

2nd - Since we are rating bridesmaids:wink: - I prefer the blond on the Lt.

redshift said:
clr1024, this year was hot for weddings for me too - several of my friends tied the knot. Seems like we're just at 'that' age.

:biggrin:

You know I thought that when I was 25 and was invited to six and went to four...(and a funeral), go figure, guess that was just a preview of this year.

Joel said:
Redshift,

Just curious. What's your ethnicity? It seems like your mixed.
Yup, I'm a mix. My mother is Japanese and my father is an Irish American mutt. Hence my extremely Irish first name, Erin-Michael.

Sorry for those who liked the blond, she's my best buddies wife. The other girls are still looking for future husbands though. :biggrin:

Brandon, as far as my wife coming between the NSX and me... well... ... ... she sorta bought it for me. :biggrin:

Congrats on the big day!

Congratulations to you and your new bride.

Many years of happiness, health and joy.

Congratulations....

Look you guys checking out the bride's maids.... Damn it !!

Did you say the blonde is already taken !!:biggrin: just kidding !

congrats....again..

Back