• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Wet NSX

If you guys only knew how serious he is about the 'Home Depot' thing... (my preference is Lowe's) :p

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

No matter how long you leave it parked in the rain those stickers will NEVER come off.
biggrin.gif

The Home Depot sells this stuff called "Goo Gone". It will definitely help you get all those stickers off without ruining the paint.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Chris W (edited 02 June 2001).]

Do you get any $$$ for promoting Hoosier and VDO?

If not, why would someone molest an NSX like that?

I sort of figured they were intentional being there are two of every sticker placed in perfect symmetry. That kind of job takes some planning.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Dr.Lane:
Do you get any $$$ for promoting Hoosier and VDO?

If not, why would someone molest an NSX like that?

I don't do things expressly or solely because of $$$...that would make me a whore. Following your reasoning, however, since I didn't do it for the $$$, it would suggest and strongly imply that I'm a pervert with a vinyl fetish.

The issue here was rather that I got rear-ended for the THIRD time, and was fed-up with putting the car in the shop to have it repaired for a THIRD time. Thus, I took the insurance money (which came from the other party), and used the $600 to buy $10 worth of decals to cover up the missing paint.

As for molesting an NSX...it's just a car. I've dated girls with nipple and belly-button rings, and I consider that MORE of a molestation than putting stickers on an NSX. While we're on the subject of stickers, I also think those dealer-logo stickers they insist on putting on every new car you buy to be "molestation" as well.

To each their own...heck, some of us USED to like 3-spoke wheels. :) <grin...MC>

Andie

"I ain't bashin' yo phat ride, so go e-z on da lyrix, aight?" :)

[This message has been edited by HomeDepotNSX (edited 04 June 2001).]

Originally posted by HomeDepotNSX:

To each there own...heck, some of us USED to like 3-spoke wheels. :) <grin...MC>
touché

to each his own... I think those 3-spokes were sharp in their day, right Brent Cobb?

biggrin.gif

http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000162.html

------------------
Manuel C
93 NSX S/B #394
93 300CE
93 NH750

[This message has been edited by nsx1164 (edited 05 June 2001).]

Originally posted by nsx1164:
check out the <a href="http://www.nsxfiles.com/NSXDecal.htm">inspiration for this</a>

OMG i think i'm going to be sick

Keep in mind that I'm a die-hard UNIX admin... anything that's microsoft is evil!

I wonder if you have had any problems with the car freezing up and lowering your windows or shutting down the radio for no reason after the microsoft logo was applied

who am I kidding, I just reboot and keep buying more

Andie, you're a pretty funny guy. Andie's NSX is much more than 'just a car' it's a rolling extension of his personality. BTW, Brent replaced his 3 spoke Antera wheels with Hart Racing wheels.

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

Originally posted by ScienceofSpeed:
Andie, you're a pretty funny guy. Andie's NSX is much more than 'just a car' it's a rolling extension of his personality. BTW, Brent replaced his 3 spoke Antera wheels with Hart Racing wheels.

-- Chris

Oh, poop...no Brent-Bashing then...<sigh>

Hey, anything is better than 20inch chrome SUV wheels on a NSX
biggrin.gif

------------------
For some, it's a compensation.

Back