• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Wheel Setup 20" & 18" Pics.

Axis Seven Mod 20" & 18" & Toyo T1's.
No rubbing, no problem with the TCS.

Last edited:
nsx_pr said:
Axis Seven Mod 20" & 18" & Toyo T1's

Holy.. do you not have "any" problems with that setup?

I have always been a fan of the Se7en and the Se7en Mod on the NSX, but I must say those look BADA$$!!:eek: Simply awesome looking. The 20/18 combo is very unique and gives the car an extra aggressive look to it. Good job. :)

I've always said the 20's would look good, beat me to it! Very nice!

What tyre size are you running on the back? Why didn't you go with 19's for the front?

275/30/20 in the back. 215/35/18 fornt

It looks more aggressive with this setup.

Posibly i will try the 19 in the front.
and other thing, i don't know if these can't fit.
will see.

18/20

nsx_pr that looks unbelievable.Perfect fit.Can't wait for mine any day now.We will find out if the 19 front will fit as well.Fingers crossed.Great looking car you have.It's amazing what wheels do for a car.

just awesome

do you mind sharing additional information w/ re: your setup?

1: width and offset of the wheels (front, rear)
2: tire + wheel weight
3: suspension setup

thank you in advance

apapada said:
do you mind sharing additional information w/ re: your setup?

1: width and offset of the wheels (front, rear)
2: tire + wheel weight
3: suspension setup

Thank you in advance

I order it 19" in the front but i don't know if they fit. Will arrive by next week. This wheels have to make some modifications in the back because it doesn't fit with the stock offset.

I have this setup because i know it will look very aggressive, and i like it a lot and i don't have any problems.

The back wheel is 20" x 9" with 3.75" lip - Tires Toyo t1's 275/30/20

The front wheel is 18" x 7.5 with 2.25" lip - Tires Toyo t1's 215/35/18

When the 19" arrive it will be the same tire size (215/35/19) but the wheel 19" x 8" and 2.5" lip

Remember that you have to make some modifications if you're giong to buy the wheels.

I'm very satisfied of the look that give these axis wheels to my NSX.

Last edited:
nzo-who said:
This is a joke right?........the car look like a toon hotwheel toy car..

I am with you on this one. I think it looks silly. -- not only that, but it must KILL performance.

I don't want this car for performace and to run fast, this car is to looks good and impressive. If i want a car that run fast i will put an HRE 18 & 17 and a twin turbo. or use my Turbo S2k that run in low 11's. But that's not i am looking in this car, im looking a aggressive nice looking car. Nice wheels and that's it. ;)

Last edited:
I like a lot the whels and i really enjoy it. :)
Im new in this website and only i want to share this post with no critics. I don't know some people don't like it, but i try to post mine too. :)

Wow! Talk about some big rims! I think it looks really good though. The rears seem to fit the rear fenders so well. Those are some big steam rollers you got on there:D

Conor

This is a joke right?........the car look like a toon hotwheel toy car..

In some circles its the shiznit, on show cars these days people EXPECT 19 or 20's at least.:)

Please post some pics when you fit the 19's front, you're doing all the hard research for me :D

Im new in this website and only i want to share this post with no critics.

You'll always get critics on any board! But on here its not blatant slamming(most of the time ;)) or verbal abuse :)

do not mind the negative critics. That's what a democratic board is afterall. some will agree and some will disagree. As long as we all agree to disagree, we're fine. :D

ctnsupra1 said:
Wow! Talk about some big rims! I think it looks really good though. The rears seem to fit the rear fenders so well. Those are some big steam rollers you got on there
What about 24"/24"?

Attachments

• ga_big_pic11bigwheel2.jpg
    ga_big_pic11bigwheel2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 2,271
not for me, 21inch and up is usually reserved for big passenger cars and suvs. oh you were joking! ;)

Then again 23/24inch would look nice, imagine the performance benefits! hehe:p

Back