• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my white 1 finished facelift.....

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

GT-V 18"19" comming soon...

Nice! So you went from GT-One to Marg Hills for skirts eh? Nice choice! I have the same skirts. :p I'm curious..the MH skirts are very low, how low were the old skirts compared to the MH? I'm actually considering going back to something like Stacy's so I can have some more ground clearance.

Wow....my opinion....your car looks bad ass already and when you mate those matching new black faced wheels/silver lips to your car forget about it!:smile:

Clean set up. Btw those were not GT-One skirts but Gruppe-M ones.

Does not look like a MargaHills side skirt to me .... looks like something that was custom made. The margahills flair out more and are not flush with the side of the car. The rear spats are MH thou.

nsx_all.jpg

wow very nie is that a gt-one front bumper?

the rear spats look a lil to big to be MH but i may be wrong, custom?

we need more pics lol

of the front too

Does not look like a MargaHills side skirt to me .... looks like something that was custom made. The margahills flair out more and are not flush with the side of the car. The rear spats are MH thou.

nsx_all.jpg

i bought the rear under spoiler n side skirt from japan yahoo auctions.. i'm not really know the exactly name.. here is some pics from japan

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCF09141[1]1.jpg
    DSCF09141[1]1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF32851.jpg
    DSCF32851.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 82
friendee,

Do you have the side gasket installed on the bumper when you attach it back to the fenders. Mine does not have one. Do you have a closer look on the bumper-fender? Thanks. Btw Happy independance day.

Nice! So you went from GT-One to Marg Hills for skirts eh? Nice choice! I have the same skirts. :p I'm curious..the MH skirts are very low, how low were the old skirts compared to the MH? I'm actually considering going back to something like Stacy's so I can have some more ground clearance.
a>

yea, the new 1 is very low on the back side but i don't know the new skirts lower than the Gruppe-M how much..

friendee,

Do you have the side gasket installed on the bumper when you attach it back to the fenders. Mine does not have one. Do you have a closer look on the bumper-fender? Thanks. Btw Happy independance day.

yea i got installed it but i bought it seperate bcoz gt-one front bumper didn't come with side gasket, tis is the closer pic :smile:
a>

Thanks friendee. I got mine installed without the gasket. The installer said he could not install the 91 bumper gasket onto the new bumper.

Back