• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my widebody nsx photo shoot

hey guys this is my first post with my car in it.. i have been lurking these forums for awhile now and never posted any good pictures of my car. this photo shoot was done in tampa fl on 8-31-2008

these are just some of the photos.. i have a disk full

hope you like

its a 2001 nsx-t with 37k miles 6spd

full front and rear widebody

cantrell front bumper

sideskirts

2002 front end conversion with hids

i-forged 18/19 wheels

custom exhaust

weapon r intake

touch screen navigation connected to labtop behind driver seat

10inch sub in passenger floor

custom carbon fiber enclosure for the amp in the trunk with red lights

nsx.jpg

nsx12.jpg

nsx17.jpg

nsx16.jpg

mikensx1.jpg

nsx10-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh..now that's what I call clean and done right..Don't put a R wing or hood on it like everyone else.. pleaasseee...hehe ..btw..who did your Cf center console? umbrella or procar?..

Last edited:
holy sickness!! awesome car

thanx guys.. you dont think a custom hood would look good? i was debating on getting this hood and painting it red. the center was umbrella i believe
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Part...543|39:1|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Hell no!..don't put that junk hood on your car..you have enough vents on it already..puting that thing on will make it look like swiss cheese :tongue:

If I were you, I'd put on bigger exhaust tips...your's kinda look like pea shooters..:wink:

The center consol is sweet..

lol i know i have been looking for some nice tips for the longest time. hopefully soon. those were expensive tips that are on it now but way to small.
ok i dont want my car looking like swiss cheese now i guess i will leave it..

Fantastic job. It really does'nt get much better than that. As far as the hood, do it for function if nothing else. Type R hood with Dali RHD rad. duct. Very functional. Beautiful pics.:wink:

Wow, outstanding pics! Great pics and the car is simply amazing!
Are those iForged Retro's? If they are, I'm running the sam wheel design on my M3:
n690446223_1234190_3439.jpg

wow, looks great, now send me back my money you owe me.:mad:

F N Nice.....And thays all I have to say about that.......except. aftermarket Hoods always look more aggresive than stock......Nice ride.:biggrin:

car looks great and the pictures turned out awesome.

If you still have the tire contact, I would love to order a new set.

is your check engine light on?

Back