• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MY X

Here are some pics of my NSX. These pics will change when I update my site.

nsx1.jpg

nsx2.jpg

nsx3.jpg

nsx4.jpg

nsx5.jpg

nsx6.jpg

mmjaynsx4.jpg

OK kissy but time...

Purevil..I think your nsx is the best looking one I have seen..... ever.The rim selection and lowering (it looks like you lowered it) compliments the car perfectly.And the little antenna on the back give it that GT look. But my favorite pic i think is from you...a rear 3/4 shot while driving down the road.

anyway...

What type and size are those rims?....love em'

Mattchu,
Thanks for the compliments. If you like my X you should take a look at Nelsons X he's got lots and lots of mods. His car is in the photo gallery too.

The 3/4 shot driving down the road, was replaced. But I still have it on my HD.

I lowered it 1.5 inch with neuspeed springs. I'm getting coilovers so I can drop the front another .5 inch to take out the little gap I have left.

The wheels are Manaray Sport MS-6s 17X8 in front and 18X9.5 in back with 215/40/ZR17 (front) and 265/35/ZR18 (rear) Dunlop SP800 tires.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

[This message has been edited by PUREVIL (edited 25 September 2000).]

Purevil,

where did you get the tan carpets w/ red lettering. I want those!

------------------
94 Red & Tan NSX 5spd
1999 Cosmos BMW M Coupe 5spd

Mine's a Red 94 with Tan interior, but has no red lettering on the carpets

I'll try ordering through Acura. I understand that the Zanardi edition had red piping too.

Flying Low

If your interior is Tan it won't match my Ivory mats. A friend of mine has a red 94 with Tan interior and its much darker than mine. Mine is almost white. I dont use my ivory mats at all because they will get dirty really fast so I bought some black ones to use for driving.

The Zanardi ones would be nice though.

NSEX I think I may take off the POWERED BY ACURA seatbelt shoulder pads for some that say POWERED BY HONDA because its actually not powered by Acura is it????

[This message has been edited by PUREVIL (edited 04 October 2000).]

PUREVIL, what I mean is those aftermarket seatbelt pad will cause some lint or fir ball(?) on your seatbelt. That's what happened to my prelude before, so after that I told myself don't put any seatbelt pad on the seatbelt! Hope you know what I'm saying
smile.gif

BTW, in MY opinion, I think the seatbelt pad is a bit ricey
smile.gif
again, just my opinion.

NSEX,

I can see what your saying if the velcro would come in contact to the belt. I'm talking about the "hook" part of the velcro. But other wise the pad is made of that soft fabric which I can't see damaging anything! I've had mine for 2 years with no signs of wear and tear. But thats my experience with them.

They may be ricey but I like em, and no one is perfect
smile.gif

Lookin' good, Jay!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Tara -- 96 PGT
[email protected]
-Yokohama 225/50/VR16 tires / GReddy exhaust / Hotshot Intake / K&N cone filter / NGK spark plugs & wires / Pioneer Premier CD player / two 10" RF Punch subs / Crunch V-200 amp
Tara's webpage!

PUREVIL,

Does your email address still work? I sent a message to you concerning your car (BTW, schmoove!!!) and it was returned as undeliverable.

------------------
tams1593.JPG

1995 NSX-T
1997 Integra GS-R 4-dr
1999 3.2TL

Purevil, I also tried to e-mail you, no luck.

Where would you recommend finding a set of Manaray Sport MS-6s? What would
you expect to pay for a set? Any idea what they weigh? I may want to put "r" compound tires on my current wheels for tracking.

shine.jpg

nsxpark1.jpg

nsxsunburst3.jpg

nsxfrontside3.jpg

I'm not sure if I've posted these before but what the hell I had them laying around.
smile.gif
People on another board asked if they were photoshop hack jobs because they are so shiny, truth is NO the pics you see are the way I took them. Also that isn't me in that pic of my hood.

[This message has been edited by PUREVIL (edited 14 November 2000).]

[This message has been edited by PUREVIL (edited 14 November 2000).]

NSX1

I use Meguiars products mostly.

Heres a list of what I use

Meguiars medium cut cleaner
Meguiars fine cute cleaner
Meguiars swirl remover
Meguiars gold class wax
Meguiars quick detailer (A MUST)
Meguiars gold class leather cleaner and conditioner
Meguiars endurance tire gel

I use a Mothers clay bar simiply because I can't find the Meguiars Quik Clay bar, but when I do I'll get it. I can't think of anything else I use but if I do I'll post it.

[This message has been edited by PUREVIL (edited 16 November 2000).]

Back