• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mynsx Formula One Kart Racing School (who's In)????

April and I will be checking the schedule and costs to attend (she'll be training with me and recieving HER Kart after graduation,125 cc ROTAX) :D

To race Mazda'a Formula 1 cars is MY 3 year goal.(I have saved the $$$ for my Formula 1 car already but commited to finish training 1st) :cool:

These training shifter karts are what the top pro's train in .THEY ARE NOT A TOY!!Top speed 110-120 for 125 cc and 170-180 for 250 cc. :eek:

Bonderount Kart racing school .In the 125 karts.

Wanna really learn how to drive ???
0-100 6 seconds??
Multiple G turns??
Improve your current skills and learn where the edge really is !!! :p

You'll be amazed how much.Your confidence will improve.

The goal date is November 1st or second week.

MYNSX
:cool: :cool:

Bill,

Count me in any time between nov 10 - nov 27 I hope that works for the rest of the bunch, if not I understand. You all can come and cheer me on!!

I have made the commitment to go to the school in November and would love to participate in the school with someone I know.

I have been giong to f1 race factory and speedway in preparation for the school.

best time at speedway = 31.70
best time at f1 race factory track one (the right one) =23.44

jeff

I'd like to also pursue the possibility of "private " training from the top
drivers here in the valley there is a connection i recently made and need to just see cost / hour (Kart,trainer,track time,fuel ) as well as quality of training(which is my biggest concern)

I'll let ya's know this week.The plan OK .

Bill,

Bob is my client and my business partners uncle. Mary also runs the show there, who is my partners step mother and she is dating Patrick the head instuctor there. Why don't you call me and fill me in and I can save everone some money. I was just in San diego this weekend with Patrick and Mary...

Back