• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MYNSX Honda Integra ?!?!

last night i spotted a Honda Integra (recent model, but couldn't be more specific) that was heavily modded... and it had a yellow body with black bonnet+roof!!! Looked good! In fact, it looked just like it's big daddy pictured here:

MYNSX.gif

hey bill... didn't know u were cruisin' "down under"
wink.gif

MYNSX is famous (or is that infamous
biggrin.gif
) everywhere. You should've seen his fans tonight; talk about congestion!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 15 December 2002).]

thanx phoen$x ... i have missed that thread. so MYNSX and his fans aren't hot chicks but fellow NSX owners.
smile.gif
Just as well since his fiance was there with the rednsx.
tongue.gif

some of the photos of mynsx with purple neons underneath look sick!!!

phoen$x: i read u showed Getaway in Stockholm on ur notebook... i ordered that last night. Is it as good as it appears???

Wish they did a Getaway in Phoenix starring MYNSX.... *lol* i'd buy that!

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
phoen$x: i read u showed Getaway in Stockholm on ur notebook... i ordered that last night. Is it as good as it appears???

NeoNSX, I thought it was the $35 that I spent. The bonus clips (which aren't available on any site that I know of) are especially entertaining.
wink.gif
You'll have to give me your opinion after you received & watched your own copy.

Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>n$x</FONT>: no probz dude... will let you know what i think. It will probably cost me about $75AUS, so i have high expectations.
smile.gif

does it have a lot of nsx footage? I'm especially interesting in seeing an NSX smoke its tires (which the cover pix has)... never seen that before. i've only seen the well-circuitated nsxdonuttime.mpeg...

hey phoen$x.... just noticed that only u and i have been posting on this thread. hehehe... we should mark it a private thread!
smile.gif

looks like u and me have been the most frequent nsxprime users today! cool!

See, that's cause we're cool.
wink.gif

I haven't seen the nsxdonuttime.mpeg, but the DVD has enough NSX footage. Especially cool/crazy stuff that I would never consider doing to mine!

By the way, how do you do that that thing with the colored text?

last night i spotted a Honda Integra (recent model, but couldn't be more specific) that was heavily modded... and it had a yellow body with black bonnet+roof!!! Looked good! In fact, it looked just like it's big daddy pictured here:

MYNSX.gif

hey bill... didn't know u were cruisin' "down under"
wink.gif

Must have been an "IMPOSTER!! LOL
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
MYNSX is famous (or is that infamous
biggrin.gif
) everywhere. You should've seen his fans tonight; talk about congestion!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 15 December 2002).]
[/QUOTE

Theres no such thing as "BAD" publicity.
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

thanx phoen$x ... i have missed that thread. so MYNSX and his fans aren't hot chicks but fellow NSX owners.
smile.gif
Just as well since his fiance was there with the rednsx.
tongue.gif

some of the photos of mynsx with purple neons underneath look sick!!!

I'd say most of the MYNSX fans are the import show guys in the US as well as outside the USA.

The girls love it .....
I could tell you some stories but I might incriminate myself.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

I'm planning on shooting a MYNSX video w/ some cool stuff.
I'll keep you all informed when were done.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
wink.gif

I haven't seen the nsxdonuttime.mpeg, but the DVD has enough NSX footage. Especially cool/crazy stuff that I would never consider doing to mine!

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

WASSSSUPPPP!!!! I'm back!!!

wink.gif

Hell yeah!!! U Da Man!!!
tongue.gif

I haven't seen the nsxdonuttime.mpeg

trying to track it down on the web for you. it's 2.9MB so i'd rather not email it 2 u if i can avoid it.

...but the DVD has enough NSX footage. Especially cool/crazy stuff that I would never consider doing to mine!

Cool... i can't wait till i get my copy.
smile.gif

Hey bill, have u got GiS3 on DVD?

you mean this Phoe<FONT COLOR=ff0000>n$x</FONT>??? ahhh... to do an elite trick like that just cut&paste this block into ur reply:

<B>PH0e<FONT COLOR=ff0000>N$X</FONT></B>

MYNSX WROTE:
The girls love it .....
I could tell you some stories but I might incriminate myself.

...don't let that stop u... u got phoe<FONT COLOR=red>n$x</FONT> and my email address... share, share, share!!!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Originally posted by MYNSX:
I'm planning on shooting a MYNSX video w/ some cool stuff.
I'll keep you all informed when were done.

sick! can't wait. just make sure you watch Getaway in Stockholm 3 BEFORE you start filming... will give you some great ideas.
wink.gif

Drive it like you stole it!!! YEAH!
tongue.gif

you mean this Phoe<FONT COLOR=ff0000>n$x</FONT>??? ahhh... to do an elite trick like that just cut&paste this block into ur reply:

PH0e<FONT COLOR=ff0000>N$X</FONT>

Very cool! Thanks, <FONT COLOR="#0000ff">Neo</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ff0000">NSX</FONT>!

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 19 December 2002).]

oh.... i like this... u giving me a color scheme here!
smile.gif

actually, can u give me a new color scheme... the blue/red doesn't really match. When i get my NSX is will be a red/black NSX so i'd prefer either <FONT COLOR=black>Neo</FONT><FONT COLOR=red>NSX</FONT> or <FONT COLOR=red>Neo</FONT><FONT COLOR=black>NSX</FONT>...what do u reckon? i'll let u decide Mr.Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT>
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 20 December 2002).]

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 20 December 2002).]

geez... ANOTHER mynsx imposter pictured in <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001527.html">this Honda Accord Concept thread</A> ...

<A HREF="http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=2003_honda_accord_concept-1.jpg">
2003_honda_accord_concept-1.gif
</A>

<A HREF="http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=2003_honda_accord_concept-3.jpg">
2003_honda_accord_concept-3.gif
<A>

any comments from Bill (or his lawyers
smile.gif
)

When i get my NSX is will be a red/black NSX so i'd prefer either <FONT COLOR=black>Neo</FONT><FONT COLOR=red>NSX</FONT> or <FONT COLOR=red>Neo</FONT><FONT COLOR=black>NSX</FONT>...what do u reckon? i'll let u decide Mr.Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT>
wink.gif

I like the <FONT COLOR=red>Neo</FONT><FONT COLOR=black>NSX</FONT>
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 20 December 2002).]

crx.jpg

Here's my old crx and the guy I sold it to, a few months ago. yellow with a black top. some people thought I had a glass roof like some JDM CRX's.

[This message has been edited by NSXrebel (edited 21 December 2002).]

Back