• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MYNSX house party SATURDAY 16th OCTOBER 8 pm!!

Now that NSXPO has passed and the party doesn't need to end yet.
April and I would like to have everyone over SATURDAY 16th OCTOBER 8 pm!!

In no particular order and as per Cris SOS's request to do it the weekend AFTER NSXPO we will procede!!

If anyone can think of a particular motif' let us know .
There will be FOOD AND BOOZE. :D
Bring yourself and a friend. The more the better. :cool:

calling all locals!!

CRIS SOS
SETH SOS
THE REST OF THE SOS CREW!!
YVONNE AND FRIENDS
TUSCON NSX (HEATHER AND STEVE)
KELVIN
FRANK AND FAMILY
BLACKAT (BRIAN )
AND EVERYONE ELSE NSX'R OR NOT IS WELCOME .
This is a come one come all evening get together.

PSS.... APRIL SAYS HIGH!!

If you guys think of anything special you'd like please let us know.
And if you get TOO trashed there are two spare rooms available for your convienince as well as the 3 awesome couches in the living room !

MYNSX :cool:

PLEASE RESPOND so I can accomidate.

Heather, you missed out! I'm glad you made it home safely.

Bill & April -- thanks for hosting a great party! I was almost tempted to buy a Corvette. :D

Im sorry I didnt make it over to Bill's on Saturday...I was sleeping contently, and had to wake up super early on Sunday =) Im sure I missed out on all the usually good fun with my favorite crowd :D

However, I did get to see Heather and Steve's new car already!!! As if driving across 6 states in a day wasnt long enough, they took the time to stop of at my house on their way home to let me check out the new addition...All I can cay is they got a very nice car, and an unbeatable price...Im jealous!

Take care everyone!!

-Seth

MYNSX said:
WE GOTTA HAVE ANOTHER PARTY BEING THAT WERE IN A NEW HOUSE SOON!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Congrats Bill! I heard about you selling your house. Can't wait for the party at the new place! :D I will be up there this weekend, so maybe we can get together for dinner.

blackcat said:
When my new house is ready the pool with the grotto needs to get some action!!!!

DUDE , you will not have a party .It would require you to NOT WORK and take some time out for "yourself" and friends.LOL (yes thats a dig but you need it ) So screw you jerky :cool: :p

I'll tell you what give us the address and we'll start your party and show up for five -10 minutes toward the end.

Actually you did stick around which was cool to see you .Thanks :D

Back