• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MYNSX won Best of Show again!!!

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
forgot... big thanks to AznSXgirl for posting this news + picture... Bill would have been too modest & reserved to share his victory with us all.
smile.gif

Your kidding right. LOL
smile.gif
LOL

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by gatdamn:
I saw MYNSX in Atlanta, at the Nopi Nats. last year, the car looked great and thanks for being so informative when I asked questions about your NSX. Now I have one of my own and I will be showing it this year.

Your welcome glad I could help you.
MYNSX
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by Syonara:
Damn Yvonne, I was getting my alignment done today and I noticed a familiar NSX in the shop with a very big shiny new toy in the engine compartment
eek.gif

Niiiiiiiiiiice, AND the new AEM Software.....will you marry me?
biggrin.gif

You just want her for her "software!!"
You dirty dog!!
smile.gif

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Bill, thanks for the brief ride
biggrin.gif
in your F355 tonight, and arranging the cruise in your buddy's decked out semi! That was a RIOT!

Here are a couple shots of MYNSX's yellow with some of his trophies (yes, they all fit inside his car!):

MYNSX&trophies.jpg

MYNSX&trophies1.jpg

i count only seven trophies...
(seriously - the trophies in the 1st photo on this page aren't there)

bill: is there NOTHING that car won't win??? When are you touring "down-under"?

How come bill's acura symbol is upside down?

<FONT SIZE=1>

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 30 March 2003).]

Dude, that picture was taken ages ago! Besides, he only took his NSX that time (it was a small, local show), and not all the trophies would fit! Not that he needed them anyway, as he won that one easily (the locals were really impressed by the presence of an NSX!).

bill: is there NOTHING that car won't win??? When are you touring "down-under"?

How come bill's acura symbol is upside down?

<FONT SIZE=1>

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 30 March 2003).]

Touring down under???
Does last night w/ my date "qualify"
smile.gif
LOL

The "upside down " symbol is actuallyt "right side up" you see it that way because your down under!!
smile.gif

Actually the symbol was flipped over by accident years ago when the body off color change was done .I saw it and said F*ck It,
I like it.Leave it that way.
Later I noticed that the street racers were doing the flip the symbol thing too. Hmmm??

MYNSX

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Bill, thanks for the brief ride
biggrin.gif
in your F355 tonight, and arranging the cruise in your buddy's decked out semi! That was a RIOT!

Here are a couple shots of MYNSX's yellow with some of his trophies (yes, they all fit inside his car!):

MYNSX&trophies.jpg

MYNSX&trophies1.jpg

Yea!! Good seing you too.I had the car up to 170 mph last night .I was on a stretch of freeway very late last night outside the city.

As for the Supra dude sorry dude but we both wanted that middle lane at the same time. I just arrived first.
smile.gif
(I'm sure his girl is still smackin' him around for nearly taking themselves off Gods big blue earth) LOL

I should have brought goggles (the top was off)thats the only reason I let off .I couldn't see any more .My eyes started tearing from all the turbulance.

MYNSX

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

'Theres at least 4 catagories the car recieved 0 points'

By that I assume you were able to get some type of score sheet to refect that? I would like to get/see mine if that is true. I too noticed the show awards were based on opinion of the judge. Since most of the judges probably don't know a lot about our cars, I feel like we (NSX's) got the shaft. Well either way, I learned a lot last year and don't think I will do it again. To much politics involved.

------------------
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Back