• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MYW - GREAT seller!!!! GREAT experience!!

First and foremost I'd like to thank MYW(Michael) for being a great seller and a stand up guy. Ive been on a search for some Advan Model 5's without breaking the bank. Michael happened to see one of my posts and PM'd me that he may have to sell one of his sets and the rest of the parts hes been collecting, As his dream of owning an NSX just wasn't meant to be. :(

After working out a great price, Communication was off the wall! He provided me with detail pictures and described the wheels perfectly to me(by phoning me from another province!). after purchasing the wheels, Michael went out of his way to package them so they would be extra secure for shipping and at the same time he provided me with pictures of each step he took lol.

The wheels came in 2 Days!! and they were 100% as described by Michael. :smile:

I have to say that out of the many many purchases I've done, Michael has been by far the best seller I've ever experienced!

Really sad you didn't get an NSX Michael, but I hope you enjoy your FROG....I mean Porsche :tongue:

Thanks again Michael!!

I picked up the black anodized autovation pedals as well as the spare set of oem hids from mike as well.

Everything was mint if not brand new as described, hell I even offered to pay mike what he paid for re the parts but I ended up paying less as per his suggestion.

I've also seen all his parts in person, everything is as mint as described.

Mike is an amazing guy and the NSX community will suffer a great loss to those silly Porsche guys. One day, he'll be into an NSX where he rightfully belongs.

I bought the steering wheel kit from him, much to my wife's dismay, but can't wait to get it installed.

Mike, I can only hope you're as well received and respected in the porker community as you are here.

Same as the rest of the guys, Mike did an outstanding job with my transaction. His communication is top notch, both on Prime and via text message.

The pictures of the grey carbon parts did not do any justice at all in showing their quality. They are magnificent in person, a true work of art.

He can pack a box like a pro. Period. No worries if you buy something fragile, a grenade wouldn't have scratched a single part in the box (it may have helped me get it open though).

Keep up the good work Mike, and let us know when you trade that thing in on an NSX!

I bought Mike’s KW V3’s, excellent transaction. After I committed to buy Mike called me, very reassuring to talk to a seller, especially from a different country. Item arrived as described, would buy again from him.

Hi,

I dealt with Mike as a Seller, and i must say that he is an awesome guy and it's a pleasure to deal with him.

Don't hesitate do buy or sell with him.

Nuno

Michael is a great guy. We had fun negotiating a deal for some of the cool stuff he had for sale. Great communication and quick follow up. The man does what he says he will and is honest.

Highly recommended!

Bought yet another part from Michael. Same experience! Great guy and fairly priced with no bs... Bought the coolant tank that was on the group buy here.

20130901_150316_zpsd613a3ac.jpg

This guy is awesome!! bought some stuff from here and I tell ya, packaging was no joke!! Best I've ever seen...do not hesitate to buy from this trustworthy seller. Thanks again

This guy is legit!! I bought some Advan model 5 wheels from this guy.. everything came in as describe.. Also gave me a hell of a good deal.. great packing.. fast shipping. Great communication and updates with full of pictures.. hopefully I do business with you again..

Viet

Back