• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

N Vegas from Oregon on vacation

Hi guys on vacation from Oregon and wondering if anyone has any hookups? Staying at Mandalay bay and no car. Leaving late Friday night. Anyone get deals on shows? Looking to go shopping and have a good time. Anyone can help that would be great. My name is John and phone number is 503 970 6709. was great to see everyone last year at NSXPO in Oregon. Hope Vegas gets it in 2010 I'm ready to return. Look forward to bringing my black nsx to the sun

I think tourists actually have better deals than locals when it comes to the strip. Our whole economy is in shambles and we need all the money we can get. We have ppl losing jobs and it is killing Vegas. So if i were you, i would spend all the money you can knowing YOU have the best deal in town and spend your money like there is no tomorrow. or better yet, if you didnt fly SW you should ship your luggage using UPS so you dont have to pay the extra fee and pump more money into our economy. (I need a turbo for my nsx...:biggrin:)

oh and btw, NSXPO is in vegas in 2010.

I think tourists actually have better deals than locals when it comes to the strip. Our whole economy is in shambles and we need all the money we can get. We have ppl losing jobs and it is killing Vegas. So if i were you, i would spend all the money you can knowing YOU have the best deal in town and spend your money like there is no tomorrow. or better yet, if you didnt fly SW you should ship your luggage using UPS so you dont have to pay the extra fee and pump more money into our economy. (I need a turbo for my nsx...:biggrin:)

oh and btw, NSXPO is in vegas in 2010.

How right you are! SWA does NOT charge for bags....Jus' sayin'
:biggrin:

swa_md_one_inflt1.jpg

Back