• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NA1 diffuser options?

Couldn't think of a better forum to put this in. What are the NA1 diffuser options out there? I remember there being a dali one for the NA1, and then the few recent offerings all sites show them to be discontinued. Just wondering if there's something out there I'm missing.

I am assuming you are asking about model years 1991 - 2001 that DO NOT have the 2002+ rear valance. If so the answer is no, at least not new. Difflow used to make one for those years but no longer does (you might be able to find a used one however).

If your 1991 - 2001 has the 2002+ rear valance then there are several options; Difflow (https://difflow.com/product-category/acura-nsx/), SoS (https://www.scienceofspeed.com/index.php/nsx/epp/diffusers-undertrays.html) as well as others.

The key here is you need the 2002+ rear valance if you want to add a diffuser to any NSX model year 1991 - 2001.

BTW - NA1 and NA2 refers to the change made to engine capacity starting in 1997, really has nothing to do with body modifications. Beginning in 1997 you received a 3.2L engine upgrade (along with a 6 spd manual) but still had the early body style (this was now referred to as a NA2 model). This lasted until 2002 when the body was modified (Fixed HID headlights, new front, new lip on trunk, new ground effects beneath doors, black mesh vents - changed from ribbed) but still retained the NA2 nomenclature.

I'm sure there's a couple option for the 91-01 rear valence. Saw Procar had a R Concept car diffuser and that fits. Don't know if they make it anymore though. Saw Advance shop in Japan had a nice diffuser lip for the 91 valence as well. Not sure how we can get ahold of those though...

I put a oem 02 valence on and then mounted up the DF sport on my 96

TAITEC?

Been a couple here last few years. If you want to stick to Japan parts, there are still probably other options as well, like Route KS. I’d have to dig up my Japanese car magazines to see more. But if you want to follow others diffusers it seems many if not most get the same one here.

Last edited:
I have Difflow on both of my GTO and NSX.

It's the best one on the market for fucntionality.

Very noticeable on the negative pressure that it creates.

Rear bumper is cleaner too (less dust on the top of the bumper for example).

In the rain u will create a rooster tail - moreso with the APR GTC-300 spoiler (they look and work great together) and annoy folks behind you - including 18 wheelers and lifted trucks.

Back