• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NA2 Coupe Owners

Does anyone know who rickybobby on Bring A Trailer is? He posted a comment in the Zanardi auction about an NA2 coupe possibly coming up sooner than you think. I'd like to know more about the car if anyone has any information on it.

Watching youtube last night and came across a clip of what appears to be the 1 of 1 Monaco Blue USDM NA2 Coupe in Japan. Very short clip but you can tell its LHD and has the US side markers in the fenders and appears to have Acura badging. I have an old pic of this car in CA but may have traded hands and been exported? Take a look and tell me what you think:

Timestamp 11:37 into the video

Watching youtube last night and came across a clip of what appears to be the 1 of 1 Monaco Blue USDM NA2 Coupe in Japan. Very short clip but you can tell its LHD and has the US side markers in the fenders and appears to have Acura badging. I have an old pic of this car in CA but may have traded hands and been exported? Take a look and tell me what you think:

You know where? That's a tough watch lol. That car was in CA, pretty sure it had a black roof.

You know where? That's a tough watch lol. That car was in CA, pretty sure it had a black roof.

Yep, skip to 11:37 into the video and you'll see the car for a second or two as it drives through the parking garage. The car has a black roof in the video.

The pic below I found on this forum back in the day showing the car with CA plates like you mentioned.

Attachments

• NA2 coupe.jpg
    NA2 coupe.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 17
1:1 Monoco Blue NA2 Coupe with Black, Manual. My unicorn spec NSX. This does look like it...

Interesting but doesn't seem like the coupe - if you pause the video at the right times, looks like the breaks on the roof line for the targa top are there. There's at least one USDM Monaco targa running around Japan with a painted black roof, so it seems more likely to me that this is it rather than the Monaco NA2 coupe.

Interesting but doesn't seem like the coupe - if you pause the video at the right times, looks like the breaks on the roof line for the targa top are there. There's at least one USDM Monaco targa running around Japan with a painted black roof, so it seems more likely to me that this is it rather than the Monaco NA2 coupe.
Good eye - I agree, after pausing it a few times, it does look like a targa with the roof painted black.

Back