• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NA2 NSX - Rear End PARTS WANTED! (help me restore an 02 NSX)

Hi, we are looking for several rear end parts to restore a 2002 Acura NSX that I just purchased. The car has just arrived and this is my *parts wanted* list.

RR/R Quarter Panel
Rear Bumper Cover
RH Tail Light
Rear Passenger upper control arm

I am Located in NORCAL

Last edited:
I don't think I am able to privately message it, as I am a new member (just joined today). But I am located in Sac/916. Is there anything in particular that you have? Or maybe you are able to message me privately.

Last edited:
Parts

I can do delivered price to a depot in SAC on the quarter panel, bumper cover and control assembly for $1250. The bumper and lower skirt is a give away. The control arm is the complete assembly since i dont want to part it out because i would never sell all of its parts. You can take the parts you need from it and sell the rest to recoup your investment monies.

Hi, we are looking for several rear end parts to restore a 2002 Acura NSX that I just purchased. The car has just arrived and this is my *parts wanted* list.

RR/R Quarter Panel.
Rear Bumper Cover
RH Tail Light

I am Located in NORCAL

QUOTE=RedNa2Owner;1967490]Hi, we are looking for several rear end parts to restore a 2002 Acura NSX that I just purchased. The car has just arrived and this is my *parts wanted* list.

RR/R Quarter Panel
Rear Bumper Cover
RH Tail Light

I am Located in NORCAL[/QUOTE]

Hi, thank you for your reply. I should have edited my “Parts wanted list” (i’ll do that now) since I have sourced many of the parts already (parts car & Acura dealer). Do you have record of the parts car?

Last edited:
Back