• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NASA-AZ Annual Night Event

Coz

Legendary Member
An incredible day to be had.

We start off on Firebird West from 8:00AM to 3:00PM and then move over to Firebird Main from 3PM to 12 midnight.

DE 1-2-3-4, Time Trials, Race Groups, Drifters, Entertainment and a lot of other great stuff going on.

Attachments

• Firebird Night Event.jpg
    Firebird Night Event.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 32
You NSX owners in Arizona are pretty close to the new Chuckwalla Valley Raceway in Desert Center, CA, about 50 miles east of Indio, CA right off I-5, and I think about 50 miles west of Blythe.

Take your NSX to that track. It's really great. Very well designed with turns that flow from one to the other, tarmac as smooth as a baby's butt so grip is phenominal, and a banked bowl that is an absolute hoot. Can be run in both directions, and I prefer CCW only slightly over CW.

There is an open track weekend about once a month in the fall/winter/spring months. Too damn hot to run in the summer.

sign-up/info linky: www.starcarsports.com

We were there last month :)
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157563

You NSX owners in Arizona are pretty close to the new Chuckwalla Valley Raceway in Desert Center, CA, about 50 miles east of Indio, CA right off I-5, and I think about 50 miles west of Blythe.

Take your NSX to that track. It's really great. Very well designed with turns that flow from one to the other, tarmac as smooth as a baby's butt so grip is phenominal, and a banked bowl that is an absolute hoot. Can be run in both directions, and I prefer CCW only slightly over CW.

There is an open track weekend about once a month in the fall/winter/spring months. Too damn hot to run in the summer.

sign-up/info linky: www.starcarsports.com

Back