• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NASCAR driver caught doing 83 over in an LFA

If any of us was pulled over doing 125 in a 35 or 45 or whatever it was, our ass would be hauled to the pokey and our car would be towed to the yard. Period. Can't say he didn't get some special treatment.

I have to agree; both the car and driver should have gone to jail (tow impound for the car and county jail for driver).

if you or me did the same thing we would be in jail.

the cop being a NASCAR fan prob is a for sure thing, didnt take him to Jail.

anything after XX mile over the speed limit you go to jail automaticly.

can any cops on Prime tell us if this is true or not?

He should be put in Jail. His car should be shipped to my house. :biggrin:

Does he drive for Toyota? Wouldn't picture him driving a LFA! Publicity stunt?

I live very close to the area where he was stopped. It doesn't surprise me at all that they let him go without an arrest. They most likely would have let anyone else go too. This area of the Country is a little different.

Coming back from an auction 3 of us were driving 3 different cars, I was last in line on a 4 lane highway. My 2 friends were side by side one lost control hit the other car spun them both out and totalled both cars. When the Trooper got there he found that one friend had a suspended license(for giving fake names), no insurance, no plates, no registration, etc. He let him go with us after issuing only 2 tickets, unsafe speed, bald tires.

If this happened in NY where Im from...Jail end of story.

While I will agree this kid has been a spoiled brat all of his life, he is one of the greatest talents to enter motor sports in years. Everything he gets in, he wins in. Dirt, sand, pavement, oval, road course, anything. He is extremely talented, and a lot of fun to watch in any format of racing. Just my .02. But then again, I'm probably the only NASCAR fan on Prime (barring Billy, of course). :rolleyes: :tongue:

Back