• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nashville/Memphis Area

Hi Guys,

Is anyone interested in getting together for some Statewide meets in the middle Tennessee area? :cool:

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Is anyone interested in getting together for some meets in the middle/west Tennessee area? :cool:

I would love for someone to put something together this area... :cool: I live in Paducah, KY which is an 1 1/2 hour NW of Nashville, and about 3 hours from Memphis...

Hi,

Cool that's 3 so far if we can get (terrypancake) out of his house :biggrin: . Where you at Terry?

We'll see how many people respond and get something together :wink: .

Hi,

Cool that's 3 so far if we can get (terrypancake) out of his house :biggrin: . Where you at Terry?

We'll see how many people respond and get something together :wink: .

You sure you can hang out with a Silverstone guy :confused: :biggrin: :wink:

I am here in Nashville. I would be game to meet up with some NSX peeps. The bad part is that I will out of the town every weekend in August. You should also hit up the Knoxville area. Maybe we could get an all TN (and some KY) meet going.

When are you looking to do this?

The goal would be a regular meet every couple of months or whenever you guys want but it would be nice to have a initial meet in august.

NOPI is in September and NSXPO in coming in October so we can start planning the caravan to the events :cool: .

Hi PJ,

I wasn't leaving you out. I was expecting you to be there :wink: .

Last edited:
Exssessive and I will be in Jackson starting ~ Aug 6th for a little while (old HS friends). We had planned a tail of the dragon romp over by Knoxville for later that week. Any interest in making that a regional/statewide thing? Probably be sometime 8/9 to 8/11ish?

Exssessive and I will be in Jackson starting ~ Aug 6th for a little while (old HS friends). We had planned a tail of the dragon romp over by Knoxville for later that week. Any interest in making that a regional/statewide thing? Probably be sometime 8/9 to 8/11ish?
Unfortunately time will not allow me the trip to the dragon and i wish i could because that would allow me to visit the folks in knoxville.

PM me when you are in Jackson and if i'm not busy i will take a drive up there.

Did I hear my name? Don't say it three times...:biggrin: Here I am. Where am I supposed to be? :biggrin:
I sure would like to make a get together. My schedule is a little screwy. But let me know. :smile: My vote for Nashville would be easier for my schedule..
Terry

Cool. A TN meet sounds like fun!

8/4 or 8/5 would probably be the best for me, but I'll try and make it regardless of the date. Nashville is fine for me.

What are the plans - meet up, socialize and go for a drive or something? Anybody know of some nice drives in the area?

Maybe we can even pry Barney out of the garage. I'll drop him a line.

Last edited:
Hey comtec, thanks for the PM. I'd probably come with TitaniumVTEC if I came but the dates mentioned above fall during my wedding/honeymoon. Basically, I'm out of commission from 8/1 to 8/20 or so.

Hey Guys,

We need to know how many people can attend to be able to plan the activities. I have started a new thread, everyone please respond to it so we can get an idea of the number of people that can make it. Nashville Meet

Thanks

Hey guys.
Ok...you guys wanna make a big impact on Nashville? Come to the bridge on Saturday night. (any Saturday night) The bridge I'm speaking of is next to the Titans Stadium. Every Saturday night there is a large gathering of local and nearby Imports, Domestics, bikes, etc. The lighting is adequate and there are MANY places to eat nearby....(Hooters, Demos, Amerigos, Ruth Chris, Hooters, Outback, Hooters, (see a pattern here?)....and many more. Just let me know what you guys want. I can make reservations or we can just walk in and take over the place.

Hope to see all of you. (I'm taking for granted that I'm invited :>)
Give me a firm date and I'll try to dig up more people to attend.

Take care all,
Barney....

Hey guys.
Ok...you guys wanna make a big impact on Nashville? Come to the bridge on Saturday night. (any Saturday night) The bridge I'm speaking of is next to the Titans Stadium. Every Saturday night there is a large gathering of local and nearby Imports, Domestics, bikes, etc. The lighting is adequate and there are MANY places to eat nearby....(Hooters, Demos, Amerigos, Ruth Chris, Hooters, Outback, Hooters, (see a pattern here?)....and many more. Just let me know what you guys want. I can make reservations or we can just walk in and take over the place.

Take care all,
Barney....
Hi Barney,

You are definitely invited :smile: . Hooters would be fine for me and if everyone agrees we could make that the dinner stop. After that we may have to make an appearance at the "bridge" .

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys. I've been off the site for a while but I could head over from the Knoxville area, too. Keep me posted.

Brian

Hey guys.

Take care all,
Barney....

Barney,

The bridge may not be a great place to gather anymore. This past saturday night they had the gates up. Now, granted some people went to the northwest parking lot of the stadium. But, for the most part, the majority of the people left.

Nathan

Back