• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nav Pod Guys ... putting out the feelers

Updated list ....

1. Josh
2. Bill_C
3. Veleno
4. arfnsx
5. semmons_NSX
6. Hrant
7. STMPO
8. OSIRIS
9. Pikko
10. Chippy
11. Hugh
12. Hugh
13. Got_Lip
14. R1uptempo
15. demigod
16. Sir Stunna Lot
17. ediddynsx
18. 99 rs
19. sylcurt
20. nsxhk

Just added one more ;)

Cool!

Thanks for adding to the list. I am ordering the hardware today and as mentioned before, I should start to get brackets in my hands by the end of the week.

As soon as I do I will post price with shipping and paypal info.

One more.

Updated list ....

1. Josh
2. Bill_C
3. Veleno
4. arfnsx
5. semmons_NSX
6. Hrant
7. STMPO
8. OSIRIS
9. Pikko
10. Chippy
11. Hugh
12. Hugh
13. Got_Lip
14. R1uptempo
15. demigod
16. Sir Stunna Lot
17. ediddynsx
18. 99 rs
19. sylcurt
20. nsxhk
21. CDX_NSX

One more please.

1. Josh
2. Bill_C
3. Veleno
4. arfnsx
5. semmons_NSX
6. Hrant
7. STMPO
8. OSIRIS
9. Pikko
10. Chippy
11. Hugh
12. Hugh
13. Got_Lip
14. R1uptempo
15. demigod
16. Sir Stunna Lot
17. ediddynsx
18. 99 rs
19. sylcurt
20. nsxhk
21. CDX_NSX <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
22. c30na1

Hey all!

Thanks for the all the intrest!

Just a quick update.

I got 8 brackets today from a small run they were able to sneek in.

I ordered all the Gromets and Screws as well and I am hoping for all of them arrive by Friday. I may be getting some more brackets by the end of the week.

As soon as I have the harward to assemble the brackets I have in hand, I will post all the costs on this thread, then contact each of you in the order of the list by PM for payment instructions at which point I can start shipping.

Here is a picture of the first 8 brackets I received today ...

Bracket.jpg

I never thought there would this much intrest and I am hoping to get each of you a bracket as soon as I can.

Can you post up a pic with the bracket installed without the navpod, and one with the navpod? Thanks!

In the first post of this thread you can see the bracket installed with the Nav Pod in place. The weight of the monitor pushes the POD flush with the dash.

You can see the monitor cable off to the right and the Nav Pod vent duct in place. The bracket uses the exisiting vent gromets and harward used for the stock vent. I supply the rear gromets and screws for the rear of the POD to be secured to the backet.

Here's a picture of the bracket being installed.

PodBrktInstall6.jpg

Hi, Sylcurt here,

Sent you a PM....

No problem. Your off the list and if you change your mind, please let me know.

Here's the updated list;

1. Josh
2. Bill_C
3. Veleno
4. arfnsx
5. semmons_NSX
6. Hrant
7. STMPO
8. OSIRIS
9. Pikko
10. Chippy
11. Hugh
12. Hugh
13. Got_Lip
14. R1uptempo
15. demigod
16. Sir Stunna Lot
17. ediddynsx
18. 99 rs
19. nsxhk
20. CDX_NSX
21. c30na1
22. bluethunder

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I did not receive any of the hardware needed to complete the backets to ship. I will follow up with my supplier Monday and hoefully next week I can start to ship.

Quick note for those of you ordering this bracket, or considering a buy:

1. I received a bracket a few months ago; the design is clever, and the quality is excellent. It's a must have, as it removes any potential dash modifications/damage when adding a nav pod.

2. Darrin is a 100% honest NSX owner. As a result, I am certain any purchases from Darrin will be completely satisfactory.

1. Josh
2. Bill_C
3. Veleno
4. arfnsx
5. semmons_NSX
6. Hrant
7. STMPO
8. OSIRIS
9. Pikko
10. Chippy
11. Hugh
12. Hugh
13. Got_Lip
14. R1uptempo
15. demigod
16. Sir Stunna Lot
17. ediddynsx
18. 99 rs
19. nsxhk
20. CDX_NSX
21. c30na1
22. bluethunder
23. Quebec_nsx

roondog,

I've added you to the list ...

1. Josh
2. Bill_C
3. Veleno
4. arfnsx
5. semmons_NSX
6. Hrant
7. STMPO
8. OSIRIS
9. Pikko
10. Chippy
11. Hugh
12. Hugh
13. Got_Lip
14. R1uptempo
15. demigod
16. Sir Stunna Lot
17. ediddynsx
18. 99 rs
19. nsxhk
20. CDX_NSX
21. c30na1
22. bluethunder
23. Quebec_nsx
24. roondogg
25. jorligan

Last edited:
PM me the pricing. i am in!

roondogg,

Thanks for the intrest. You have been added to the list and I will contact you for payment info when I get your number on the list.

I have not set an exact price yet, how ever I figure it should be between $50-$55 (this includes bracket price + Paypal fees + Shipping).

I'm out like...

Please replace my slot in the list w/ someone else (ie. BerzerkFury02 above). Project has been put off. Best of luck on a seemingly well thought-out, well designed, well fabricated offering.

Last edited:
Updated list ... replaced position #8 per thread posts.

1. Joshs
2. Bill_C
3. Veleno
4. arfnsx
5. semmons_NSX
6. Hrant
7. STMPO
8. BerzerkFury02
9. Pikko
10. Chippy
11. Hugh
12. Hugh
13. Got_Lip
14. R1uptempo
15. demigod
16. Sir Stunna Lot
17. ediddynsx
18. 99 rs
19. nsxhk
20. CDX_NSX
21. c30na1
22. bluethunder
23. Quebec_nsx
24. roondogg
25. jorligan
26. Mvsenna
27. irving washington
28. 3.5lnsxr

Last edited:
Mvsenna

Thanks for the PM. I've added you to the list as requested.

Update: they are shipping out all the hardware (gromets and screws) tomorrow. I should have these by Thursday. I am finishing up the installation instruction now.

If I get everything done, I will start to contact you all in order of the list by PM this weekend or Monday. I will also post the final price for everything.

Darrin

Update,

I just got word that they ran 26 brackets today and I will either have these tomorrow or Monday. This is great news as I will be able to fulfill eveyone on the current list.

The grommets and screws were supposed to ship today now. They had a few of items on back order. I've also finished the installation instructions.

Please be patient as I should be able to contact you all and start to ship next week.

Update,

I just got word that they ran 26 brackets today and I will either have these tomorrow or Monday. This is great news as I will be able to fulfill eveyone on the current list.

The grommets and screws were supposed to ship today now. They had a few of items on back order. I've also finished the installation instructions.

Please be patient as I should be able to contact you all and start to ship next week.

Thank God!!!

Yesterday I was racing at another airfield (Hendersonville Airfield, NC) and my while racing against and GTR and a Viper SRT-10, it did a 180 out of my dash and landed on my hand and shifter.

Will post more pix/videos later...

Hey guys!

Well ... good news. The hardware came in today and I also received 26 brakets so I have enough to ship out the first 20. I am ordering more harware today.

I WILL CONTACT YOU BY PM FOR PAYMENT AND SHIPPING ADDRESS.

When you receive the PM please forward payment & shipping address as soon as you can to the provided paypal account. Also, please refernece your Prime Name. The bracket, harware and instructions will be sent out the following morning. If I do not hear from you within three days of the PM, I will move to the next in line and contact you later.

Here is the price break down;

$40.00 Bracket Price
$11.00 Shipping USPS
$1.50 Paypal Fees
$52.50 Total Price to be sent

Note: I will leaving Tuesday June 1st for 2 weeks so any payments not received before Monday May 31st will have to wait to ship until I get back.
Also ... if you are outside the USA, I will confirm shipping costs and PM you the correct total.

Last edited:
Back