• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Navigation Pod / Navpod Bracket Production Run - Round 2

Android option for what?

What's everyone putting in their NAVPOD? I already have a doubledin in the dash, so I don't even know what I'll use the NAVPOD for.

I plan to put the Google Nexus 7 tablet in there. I will definitely run the Torque app on it, possibly a backup camera too. It will also be a good place to store digital music if I decide to do the Grom upgrade thingy. I'm sure the possibilities are many :smile:

I am interested as well. Please put me on the list. Ty

- - - Updated - - -

Kindly advise so I may make a deposit. Thank you.

I am interested as well. Please put me on the list. Ty

- - - Updated - - -

Kindly advise so I may make a deposit. Thank you.

Kamusta ka kaibigan (Hope I spelled the right)

Post #17 has all the details but you might as well pay in full including shipping and paypal fees as they should be done in the next couple of days. If it's shipping to the Philippines make to use the shipping price listed for international.

hahaha...you got it right.

I will make full payment. I just need the item shipped to my forwarder in Paramount, CA. Thanks.

Kamusta ka kaibigan (Hope I spelled the right)

Post #17 has all the details but you might as well pay in full including shipping and paypal fees as they should be done in the next couple of days. If it's shipping to the Philippines make to use the shipping price listed for international.

- - - Updated - - -

if i bought the bracket where do i get the whole navigation setup? thanks!

You may look for a used one at the parts for sale section or look for this guy:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/160845-In-stock-and-ready-to-ship-Genuine-NSX-R-goods-in-California?highlight=nav+pod

We are now taking deposits of $30.00 so we can start production. If we get 20 or more the total will be $60.00 plus shipping and paypal fees. If less than 20 it will be $65.00 plus shipping and paypal fees. Shipping for the continental US is $12.00. Shipping to Canada is $42.00 and $61.00 for anywhere else.

Make the $30.00 deposit payment via paypal to [email protected].

You must include with payment:

Paypal fees unless you use the gift option. Looks like the fees are now 4%
Your full name and ship to address.
Your prime name so we know who made the payment.

If you leave out any of the above you will delay the start of production for you and everyone.

1. NSX steve Paid
2. synergy004 Paid
3. Toddmq1 Paid
4. clean_green Paid
5. gp1565 Paid
6. TURBO2GO Paid
7. OKI-BOY Paid
8. 02#154 Paid
9. vikas Paid
10. JJ208 Paid
11. pingu81 Paid
12. funnieguy Paid
13. EAC Paid
14. obs Paid
15. Rogue MotorSports Paid
16. dfdtruckie Paid
17. SOURCENSX Paid
18. SOURCENSX Paid
19. Mister2 Paid
20. fliships
21. shern Paid
22. Scarch Paid
23. NSXROC Paid
24. lazynok Paid
25. mooney56 Paid
26. Shaylord Paid
27. nimdivino Paid
28. s4play
29. MOMSPH Paid

Just sent you the $72.00 as a GIFT, (messed up so sent $62 + $10) thanks!

Now I need to get my hands on a used OEM NAV POD so I can start doing my cutting and molding, anyone selling one or have a lead on one?

thanks!

SHOOT....Did I miss t his GB? I want one.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

No, just go to post #17 for details. Best to pay in full including shipping and paypal fees.

Brackets are in and ready to ship.:smile: Make your final payment of $30.00 plus shipping and payal fees. See post #17 for shipping cost. Be sure to include paypal fees as some didn't on their deposits as this will delay shipping your bracket. PM me if you need to know what you owe.

List below will be updated showing final payment paid. You will get a PM with a confirmation number after your bracket is shipped with the list being updated showing shipped.

1. NSX steve Paid and Shipped
2. synergy004 Paid and Shipped
3. Toddmq1 Paid and Shipped
4. clean_green Paid and Shipped
5. gp1565 Paid and Shipped
6. TURBO2GO Paid and Shipped
7. OKI-BOY Paid and Shipped
8. 02#154 Paid and Shipped
9. vikas Paid and Shipped
10. JJ208 Paid and Shipped
11. pingu81Paid and Shipped
12. funnieguy Paid and Shipped
13. EAC Paid and Shipped
14. obs Paid and Shipped
15. Rogue MotorSports Paid and Shipped
16. dfdtruckie Paid and Shipped
17. SOURCENSX Paid and Shipped
18. SOURCENSX Paid and Shipped
19. Mister2 Paid and Shipped
20. shern Paid and Shipped
21. Scarch Paid and Shipped
22. NSXROC Paid and Shipped
23. lazynok Paid and Shipped
24. mooney56 Paid and Shipped
25. Shaylord Paid and Shipped
26. nimdivino Paid and Shipped
27. s4play Paid and Shipped
28. MOMSPH Paid and Shipped
29. chrisbailey13 Paid and Shipped
30. Rando Paid and Shipped

Last edited:
Perfect timing, I'm all paid up and just found out my NAV POD is shipped too so can't wait to get my hands on everything :) Do you need my address since we sent payment as a GIFT?

I got my ipad Mini all set to go for the install :)

Perfect timing, I'm all paid up and just found out my NAV POD is shipped too so can't wait to get my hands on everything :) Do you need my address since we sent payment as a GIFT?

Your address was with the payment so we're all good.:smile:

are you really replacing it with a ipad mini?

are you really replacing it with a ipad mini?

Yes it's going to require a lot of TLC and intense labor to make it work but we are not just installing an iPad Mini (that's too easy) but we plan to sleeve it so it will slide in and dock when in use and you can take it with you when you leave the car or to update.

(just a mock photo but we have a 32GB black iPad planned)

The main reason setting us back is we did not want to drill holes in our pristine NSX so this bracket is exactly what we were waiting for :)

Yes it's going to require a lot of TLC and intense labor to make it work but we are not just installing an iPad Mini (that's too easy) but we plan to sleeve it so it will slide in and dock when in use and you can take it with you when you leave the car or to update.

(just a mock photo but we have a 32GB black iPad planned)

The main reason setting us back is we did not want to drill holes in our pristine NSX so this bracket is exactly what we were waiting for :)

How are you going to hide the big cord hanging out of the side of it? That's what has stopped me from putting a pad in my navpod...

Reminder:

Brackets are in and we have started shipping so lets get the rest of those payments in for those who have not.

Now that some people are starting to receive the bracket just wanted to repost this.

Here are the part numbers for the gromets and screws needed. You can get these at any Acura or Honda dealership parts department.

91640-SM4-003 Gromet
93903-44480 Screw

Back