• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Navigation Pod / Navpod Bracket Production Run - Round 3

A local member, LMR, came to us last year about producing these Navpod brackets, made with permission from the original creator, xory72. This bracket slides over your dash and allows you to secure a JDM Honda Navpod to your NSX, without putting holes in your dash. Here's the original thread, for reference: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166669

After the Success of the first two GB's, we've decided to go ahead with plans for a third group buy.

PodBrktInstall6.jpg

Interest List, Payments will be collected once Pricing has been Finalized:

1. jwmelvin
2. dennisvo
3. 95grsturbo
4. dim_sum
5. bjmills
6. 01a4man
7. 01a4man
8. timeless1
9. Moisted
10. MinnesotaR6
12. jdmFOB
13. jdmFOB
14. NSX!
15. jmathew34

Pricing will be $75.00 shipped to the US. For those in Canada it would save you a bunch in shipping if we ship to one address and then you ship to each address from there, just a thought. LMK if you guys can work that out. Pm me for shipping cost to all other countries.

Please make Paypal payment to: [email protected] Include your prime name and ship to address with payment.

1. dennisvo Paid
2. 95grsturbo Paid
3. dim_sum Paid
4. bjmills Paid
5. 01a4man Paid
6. 01a4man Paid
7. Moisted Paid
8. MinnesotaR6 Paid
9. jdmFOB Paid
10. jdmFOB Paid
11. NSX! Paid
12. NSXcitement Paid
13. cb717cls Paid
14. NSX_WES Paid
15. timeless1 Paid
16. makija Paid

Last edited:
Moisted - we're both in Ottawa, shall I get our two units shipped to me (or you) and we can save on shipping?

There are 4 people from Canada (dennisvo, dim_sum, bjmills and Moisted). You guys can save a bunch on shipping if we ship them all to one address and then that person ship the rest from there.

I volunteer to act as the Canadian hub if you three all agree. Moisted has already agreed. You might have to trust me on the actual shipping charges (I'm in Ottawa) but hopefully everything will be as transparent as possible. Dennisvo, dim_sum, are you in? If so I would ask LMR to calculate the entire amount, including shipping to my address, divide it by four and advise us. When I receive the order I will tell you the exact shipping charge to your address.

PM sent.

Canadian guys: please send in your $75 as per post #2. When the units arrive I'll contact you with the shipping charge to your hometown. Please PM me your private email addresses to facilitate this, thanks.

Brad

Received a payment from someone in Canada but no prime name to apply it to...............

We've had a couple of people drop out but we're still moving forward with production starting this week.

We're going to make some extras so anyone that has been thinking of getting one better do it now as this will be our LAST run of these.

We will be shipping today and you will receive a confirmation/tracking number via PM by tonight.

Here are the part numbers for the gromets and screws needed. You will need 2 each. You can get these at any Acura or Honda dealership parts department.

91640-SM4-003 Gromet
93903-44480 Screw

1. dennisvo Paid and Shipped
2. 95grsturbo Paid and Shipped
3. dim_sum Paid and Shipped
4. bjmills Paid and Shipped
5. 01a4man Paid and Shipped
6. 01a4man Paid and Shipped
7. Moisted Paid and Shipped
8. MinnesotaR6 Paid and Shipped
9. jdmFOB Paid and Shipped
10. jdmFOB Paid and Shipped
11. NSX! Paid and Shipped
12. NSXcitement Paid and Shipped
13. cb717cls Paid and Shipped
14. NSX_WES Paid and Shipped
15. timeless1 Paid and Shipped
16. makija Paid and Shipped

Last edited:
Payment sent, please shipped. Thanks Les

Thank you Les and John for putting this together. We all appreciate it! Happy Holidays to you all from Afghanistan.

Back