• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Navigation Pod / Navpod Bracket Production Run

Any luck on getting some more approved? The list of additional interest is only 6 more people :p

Update

We have been given permission by xory72 to produce more to allow everyone on the reserve list to buy one. Please get your deposits in so we can get a final count and start production.

1. socold57 Paid
2. Ramirez428 Paid
3. Jeffbo Paid
4. Formula 170 Paid
5. 03 raw nsx Paid
6. SurferX Paid
7. NSXCessive Paid
8. POWERED by HONDA Paid
9. diddy Paid
10. E5I50 Paid
11. IWantNSX Paid
12. OQQO Paid
13. stevieray122854 Paid
14. Swiftvision Paid
15. myw Paid
16. Teej Paid
17. 0260IWN Paid
18. cptnsx Paid
19. Frank Spano Paid
20. Silverneek Paid
21. JRNSX Paid
22. ChrisK Paid
23. WldNsx Paid
24. OneRedNSX Paid
25. ALwAyS4SaLe Paid
26. S2k-Nsx Paid
27. Bram Paid
28. Almost Stock Paid
29. macgruber Paid
30. Pchpleno Paid
31. JS2k Paid
32. frumpybumps Paid
33. elidrag Paid
34. ediddynsx Paid
35. bboxer Paid
36. AU NSX Paid
37. AU NSX Paid
38. Onsoku Paid
39. Ramirez428 Paid
40. DSTNSX Paid

Last edited:
Woot! Thanks for making this happen. Payment sent.

I thought I had missed out on this GB with the limited production run of 25. I also have plans to add the Nav pod later so if I can; I would like to join this GB if the final number is yet to be decided?

At $60 it could very well be the cheapest part I have ever purchased... So put me down for 2 brackets and QQQQ and I should be able to combine the order to save on international shipping to Melbourne Australia.

Deposit paid...

Thanks

Add me to reserve as well

PAYMENT SENT

Last edited:
We are going to lock the total at 40 so we can get started on production. We will not be producing any more. So get your deposits in. Production will start this week.:smile:

Sorry. I've been out of the country and without internet. In Mexico now. I will send payment when I get back to US tomorrow.

Deposit payment sent

Production has already started and should be done in the next couple of days. I will post once they are done and we will start collecting final payments and start shipping.

off topic but not really what screen/headunit are you guys putting in the nav pod btw.

I'm using a Kenwood LZ-800W Widescreen monitor hooked up to a hideaway kenwood garmin gps. Old school yeah but i bought the system for less than $200. It's 8" fits perfectly and is touch screen.

Hope the bracket will fit!

Back