• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NBA Playoff thread

Really shocked that the Spurs got swept. Hoping and pray PHX can beat LA. I hate the Lakers with a passion.

Lakers are 3-1 vs the Suns this year and I am looking past them. :) It'll be a fun series to watch but it's hard to see Phoenix getting past them.

Here's hoping you just jinxed the Lakers.

People were looking at the Suns as the underdogs as well, as the Spurs beat the #2 ranked Mavs, and thought they would easily take care of the Suns.

Talk is cheap, let's see Lakers beat Utah first, and then see who will get to face the series against the Suns, and try to survive the encounter with the hottest team in the west. :wink:

i dont know guys... But im telling you Boston is looking pretty good! I think they might have a shot. :smile:

Finally... someone on this thread that knows what he is talking about.

Finally... someone on this thread that knows what he is talking about.

waddahya talking about? Hey! I m wualking here! :tongue:

Last edited:
A point guard with 18 rebounds is a pretty incredible stat. Bradley you talking like you are already past the Suns. Last I checked you haven't played yet.

I hope to meet up with Nash in a couple weeks for his annual, mid-May fishing trip:

438964621_43f85a26d9.jpg

shaqbearxy8.jpg

The west is weak. The pansy factor is on a straight incline as one travels from east to west. I thought you all knew that...

The west is weak. The pansy factor is on a straight incline as one travels from west to east. I thought you all knew that...

fixed :biggrin:

Don't you have some motorized curtains to install today or some home theater you need to be wiring up? :rolleyes:

Someone must have food poisoned Lebron.

LBJ still has a lot to learn about leadership and trying hard...

Series isn't over yet. I hope Ray Allen continues playing like he has been. He is a real professional.

The big 3 are definitely older and slower than '08 but Rondo is picking up the slack for them.

This guy is really a special player. He is one of my customers, I actually played with him on the court... and he was talking trash to me. LOL... I guess he didn't realize who he was f'in with, I had to school him a bit.

Wow, what an awful game by the Cavs. I expected to see Lebron at least make a concerted effort to score some points. He just sat there on the weak side almost every posession.

Hope it's lake show bean town final.

Series isn't over yet. I hope Ray Allen continues playing like he has been. He is a real professional.

The big 3 are definitely older and slower than '08 but Rondo is picking up the slack for them.

This guy is really a special player. He is one of my customers, I actually played with him on the court... and he was talking trash to me. LOL... I guess he didn't realize who he was f'in with, I had to school him a bit.

You mean you had to show him how big and slow you were? and how he ran circles around you? :smile:

That would have been funny to have you video tape it, so it would show Rondo crossing you over and you falling on your fat butt.....ahahahahaha!! :biggrin:

Last edited:
"I'm not an excuse guy," said James, playing with a sore right elbow. "I've spoiled people with my play and now I've had a couple of bad games. I put a lot of pressure on myself to be great and be the best player on the court. When I'm not, I feel bad for myself. But I don't hang my head and make excuses for myself. I'm not that type of player."

And I heard an interview with him today saying he's not worried. First he spoils everyone with his play now he basically plays like he doesn't give a shit. What does he care anyhow, he's been hinting at going to another city for a few years now...

Last edited:
Back