• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NC/SC/VA- Mini NSX Expo! Sat May 21- FCI Greensboro NC

I spotted a red one the other day off of Country Club behind the new medical park, was that you?
it might have been my 5 yearold goes to Salem Gym
:cool:
I don't think so but mine is red a '91 with a louvered hood I think thats spelled right. I spend most my time on peters creek pkw I live just over the county line in N Davidson.

Last edited:
As SE NSXCA rep, I'd love to make it up there... however (don't you hate that word?) I'm in a play with my son on the 20th and won't even be done with it until around 11PM. By the time I got up to NC, you guys would be done.

Do keep me in mine though. Perhaps we can get together on the way to NSXPO.

Oj

Look forward to meeting some more NSXers....

Mike, looking forward to seeing you. It has been awhile. We are hoping to get a record attendance this year at Foreign Cars Italia.

Keep in mind that on Saturday morning, May 7th at Brier Creek Mall, the monthly Cars n Coffee will also be a charity benefit Concours by the Porsche Club. Registration starts at 8 am. Hope to see you there as well.

John

We are a couple of weeks out and I am getting excited about the turnout! I wanted to start putting out feelers on who is in on this event so we can start figuring out numbers for parking, the FCI tour and for a lunch spot. You can simply reply to this thread or PM me if you are in!

There will be a caravan leaving from both Raleigh and Charlotte for sure. If there are others that will be coming from other locations you can form caravans as well.

It is getting close and we are looking forward to the event once again.

See you soon,

Michael

Hey Michael, getting pumped over here in Raleigh as well.

We are a couple of weeks out and I am getting excited about the turnout! I wanted to start putting out feelers on who is in on this event so we can start figuring out numbers for parking, the FCI tour and for a lunch spot. You can simply reply to this thread or PM me if you are in!

There will be a caravan leaving from both Raleigh and Charlotte for sure. If there are others that will be coming from other locations you can form caravans as well.

Let's start a list of those planning to attend:

1. 99NCNSX - John Komar
2. Got Toys - Greg Smith
3. MC36 - Michael
4. robbiedawg - Rob Smith
5. jrj_ai - Rick Jones
6. chudson1529 - Charles
7. nsxboy - Mike
8. M-P - MP
9. DCNSX - Howard
10. Gatorhound - Steve
11. Mirroredshades - Ben
12. anynsx - Drew
13. snergy004 - Gil
14. smakee - Scott
15. allstar - Jeff
16. TomCat - Tom
17. coffeeman59 - Lester
18. shiraz - Russ
19. waynebunting - Wayne
20. fuquayNSX - Tim
21. ncdogdoc - Gary
22. synergy004 - Gil
23. holzrick - Rick
24. MIZZOUNNC - Tom

Last edited:
Same day as NSX-stock.

Wish it was some other week. I have some nostalgic memories in Raleigh. May be next time.

Anybody coming for the Honda Tuning in Richmond? June 4/5? PM me please.

1. 99NCNSX - John Komar
2. Got Toys - Greg Simith
see you all there

i'm planning to come-robbiedawg, robbie smith

Hey guys ... I am sorry to say it looks like I will be unable to make it :frown: this year. Something unexpected came up for that weekend. Sorry and I hope you all have a good time and hopefully we can get togteher in the fall.

I will be in Ashville / Blue Ridge Mountains with our annual car club rally October 21-23. Maybe we can get some NSX's out there. Just an idea, but if any of you are interested, please let me know and I will contact you as we get closer with more details.

Have a great time guys!

Darrin

I am still planning on coming if all goes well... but it might not be in the X...Getting some go fast stuff done to it. HOWEVER...(LOL) I will be able to keep up with the other toy..

Charles

Raleigh Area Attendees - NC/SC/VA- Mini NSX Expo! Sat May 21- FCI Greensboro NC

Hello Fellow NSX Owners,

The date for the 3rd annual NC/SC/VA Mini NSX Expo Saturday- May 21st @ Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro NC!

Raleigh area owners will meet at the McDonald's at the Crossroads, corner of Walnut Street and Meeting Street. This is just off HWY 64/1 - Exit 101 A-B.

Plan to arrive between 8:00 - 8:30 am. We will depart for Greensboro and Foreign Cars Italia promptly at 8:30 am.

To all those that attended last year we had a good time visiting with one another and swapping stories. The tour of FCI and the garage was truly a thrill as well. We hope to expand our reach and get additional NSX owners to come out. We had owners from all over NC as well as SC and VA in attendance, we hope to increase our number significantly this year.

We will meet at FCI around 10 am hang out, tour and head out for lunch around 12:30.

Foreign Cars Italia
5603 Roanne Way
Greensboro NC 27409

Saturday May 21, 2011 10 am til​

DSC03650.jpg

DSC03666.jpg

DSC03760.jpg

DSC03775.jpg

DSC03648.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It looks like I will be there.... Jeff

1. 99NCNSX - John Komar
2. Got Toys - Greg Smith
3. MC36 - Michael
4. robbiedawg - Rob Smith
5. jrj_ai - Rick Jones
6. chudson1529 - Charles
7. nsxboy - Mike
8. M-P - MP
9. DCNSX - Howard
10. Gatorhound - Steve
11. Mirroredshades - Ben
12. anynsx - Drew
13. snergy004 - Gil
14. smakee - Scott
15. allstar - Jeff

Tomcat-Tom
Ps-Any mid to western Va. coming south near Martinsville...I'm just off 220 10 miles south of the Va. border in Madison.

Last edited:
Charlotte/SC Area participants Caravaning to NSX Mini Expo @ Foreign Cars Italia -May 21st, 2011.​

Meeting place:

Cracker Barrel
(I-85 and Earnhardt Rd Exit #60)
117 Cooperfield Blvd NE
Concord NC 28025

Time: 8:00-8:30- Leaving @ 8:30 all gassed up and ready to go!​

This location is right off of I-85 and has plenty of space for us up front. It is close to 29 for those coming over from the Lake and near 485 for those coming from the South. This should cover all bases.

Also there are gas stations near by so we can gas up and leave by 8:30 if needed. Please PM me if you are planning on coming and I will send you my cell # you can text me is you have any concerns and I will know to look out for you. We are going to leave at 8:30 to insure that we arrive in Greensboro ~10 am. We have had a blast the past two years driving up and it is a great sight to see rolling up I-85. I promise Charles I will pick up the pace too this year!

Keep your fingers crossed for Targa weather on Saturday!

See you there!

Lester,

Glad to see that you are heading in for this one! I know their may be a group coming over from the Lake Norman area that you can team up with. The too like spirited drives so you will be in like company! I know that there Stephen may be coming over in something very special, follow if you can! I will check it out and see who else is coming from your direction.

Glad to have you again!

Michael

I would like to caravan anyone with a NSX going up thru Statesville,anyone headed from this direction? or I will run over and catch up with Mike in Charlotte.

My memory tells me the Raleigh caravan moved fairly slowly due to a Black NSX leading the group. That helped establish black as the slowest NSX color. We would not have been able to meet the Charlotte caravan as we did, if it wasn't for two RED NSX's pushing the group from behind.....:biggrin:

I'm out. Baby's not born yet, but there would be hell to pay if I left for an entire day, especially with the mother in law coming in town that afternoon. Sorry I'm going to miss it.

Michael, I am going to try and get up to the Cracker Barrel to hang out for a little bit before the caravan heads out. She'll give me that small morsel of joy....hopefully. What time are you leaving Cotswold? What route are you taking?

Send me an email, I probably won't be able to get on the forum before Sat AM.

Last edited:
Back