• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NE Annual (Holiday) Dinner

Come and join us on

April 26, 2014 for the NSXCA Northeast Region Annual Dinner!!

Open to all NSX owners and their guests

April 26, 2014, Saturday Cocktails 6:30pm Dinner 7:30pm
Marcello’s Restaurant 21 Lafayette Ave Suffern, NY 10901 (845) 357-9108

You'll be able to select your entree at the restaurant from a special menu provided by Marcello's Restaurant which will include options for beef, fish, pasta or chicken.
Those with Diet Restrictions should contact [email protected] prior.

Smart Casual (no jeans)

NSXCA Member Cost: $55/person for Dinner, Open Cash Bar
Non-NSXCA member Cost: $75/person for Dinner, Open Cash Bar-- Includes One Year NSXCA membership
Guest Cost: $55/person for Dinner, Open Cash Bar

Spread the word!!

Please invite your NSX friends to join us for dinner and a chance to spend some time as a member of the NSXCA. Our non-Member cost will provide a dinner and a one year membership to the NSXCA. As an active NSXCA member you will receive your annual subscription to NSXDriver, our quarterly magazine, and the opportunity to join us this year at NSXPO2014!

If you are an NSXCA NE Region Member and your location makes joining us difficult, please contact us if you are interested in setting up your own local NE NSXCA Region Annual Dinner at [email protected] .

Go to
http://nsxca.org/nsxca/sendmoney/
to pay using your credit card or Paypal. Deadline to signup and pay is April 20th - no cash or checks will be accepted at the door.

New members will need to complete the Membership Registration Form PDF (which can be found at
http://nsxca.org/nsxca/join/
and email it to [email protected]

Yahoo Looking forward to seeing everyone at the dinner

Sorry to miss everyone (again). But for those attending, spread the word about the car show to benefit Camp Good Days on May 17th!

I have been thinking that it might be a viable caravan from Hershey to the benefit dinner. My brain is still mulling over options, but at the moment that sounds nice.

Sounds nice but who does the dinner benefit?

Am hoping that you all attending the Cars and Critters event will be able to caravan over for the dinner. I know that some of you had given us a heads up about the Cars and Critters event, but multiple date changes were made behind the scenes trying to accommodate everyone. We were just running out of time to have the Holiday party before everyone was involved in Spring Activities in May.

Sorry Bob that you won't be able to make it, but as you know we would have changed to any Saturday in April that you could have attended, but you had already booked them up! You are just too popular :)

So for those that like to plan in advanced, we will not have our holiday party coincide with the Cars and Critters event next year (which after looking it up tends to be the last weekend in April) and it won't be on Easter weekend (April 4/5 nor during Passover which ends on the 11th) so that leaves us with the 18th. I'm not saying for sure that it will be on that date, but if you want to attend the Holiday Dinner next year, that is probably not the Saturday that you want to plan on doing something else.

Sorry Bob that you won't be able to make it, but as you know we would have changed to any Saturday in April that you could have attended, but you had already booked them up!

Just my bad year for scheduling. But I did keep the original date of 4/5 open based upon Larry's email a while ago and am still good for the 5th. Was also good the 19th but I think that might be easter weekend so I guess that's why that date wasn't mentioned.

I'm just hoping we can get a couple of more NSXs for the car show so we can get our own trophy (and not give it to Ron who always wins!)

I should be able to make it but Basia is out of the country that weekend.

See y'all then,

Tytus

Just a reminder about the upcoming 'holiday' NE NSX party or as it is now known the Get ready for another great NSX-enjoying summer Party. If you haven't paid please go to the NSXCA website to do so.
Looking forward to seeing you all!

Hope everyone has a great time. Sorry I have to work at night and will not be able to make it.

Hope everyone has a great time. Sorry I have to work at night and will not be able to make it.

I'm assuming you already paid DreamPowered, yes? Is there anyone out there that didn't get the chance to sign up, but would like to attend at the last minute? Let me, Larry, or Don know either as a post or an email (not a pm)

Hope everyone has a GREAT time at the party.........won't make it this year due to the timing of Davidson (one half of Harley team - my cats), as he was diagnosed with Diabetes in Jan. and was in insulin until 11 days ago when he went into remission, as he's been getting there for 2 months now as per his daily blood tests. According to a Feline Diabetic Protocol I've been following I had to slowly ween him off insulin to make sure he stays in remission. I have to do two blood tests a day for 3 more days to insure no surprises, so far so good, and on Tuesday he will be cleared and deemed "off the juice" permanently and judging my his blood tests, he should remain in remission forever :>)))))))))).........no more insulin.

On the positive side, I'll now be able to make the River Run, Buffalo Stampede, and NSXPO since I won't need to be here to test or shoot insulin any more..............Sorry to have to miss the Spring Party - but Davidson needs me!!!

Have fun, drive safe and see you soon.........

Shawna

Yes........Effective yesterday Davidson is officially OTJ (off the juice) and in full remission and no longer on insulin (juice). The only thing I need to do is weekly blood tests which take a couple seconds and watch for any changes. All clear now so I have my time free again :)))

The Feline Diabetes Board gave Davidson a party..........click on the link to watch it. I supplied the pictures and someone made the Video - too funny!!! Click on the play arrow........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JHrsVVzjgWc

Glad everyone had a great time and see you in June

Shawna

Last edited:
Back