• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need 225 35 18 tires.....

Had Nitto NT555 tires all the way around. discovered my front tires are old and cracking. Found one used tire from 2009 in good shape, these tires are discontinued and not available. What brand is good in this size? Can't find many options...Anyone have any used ones available? ......Thanks............

Nobody? Dang I thought you guys were full of information.........

That one (Potenza S001) doesn't have a corresponding rear though (assuming 19" rear). For a 275/30-19, it looks like the P Zero Nero GT might be a reasonable choice. I don't see any other 225/35-18 (there are only four on TireRack) with a corresponding rear.

If you have a '91-'93 with the larger OEM R:F ratio, then you could use Ecsta LE Sport paired with 295/30-19.

Don't know about rubbing though. Seems like the 225/35-18 will rub in front regardless.

That one (Potenza S001) doesn't have a corresponding rear though (assuming 19" rear). For a 275/30-19, it looks like the P Zero Nero GT might be a reasonable choice. I don't see any other 225/35-18 (there are only four on TireRack) with a corresponding rear.

If you have a '91-'93 with the larger OEM R:F ratio, then you could use Ecsta LE Sport paired with 295/30-19.

Don't know about rubbing though. Seems like the 225/35-18 will rub in front regardless.

Thanks for help.......Running widebody kit...Need to stay with 225-35-18.......I have one good condition Nittto 555 225-35-18, but cant find another.....Can't mismatch fronts.....Might just go with P Zeros on front and keep Nittos on rear, one of rears is brand new, replaced for free under road hazard warranty...... Wish I could find one more Nitto for front used or new......:frown:

Thanks for info, called and it was sold out too, computer was not updated..... If anyone can do a search in your part of the country, I would appreciate the help......Just need one, will take 2 if available.....thks

Nankang are suppose to be loud and poor quality.

Back